Taylor Hawkins - RIP

Gaspode

6 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

We’ve got tickets to Villa park too. That’s where we’re taking our daughter. 

we also went to the Olympic stadium to see them in 2018. You weren’t there too we’re you? Are you following me?

ducking lived the MK gig though. Best live show I’ve ever been to.

oh-wo-ooohh on repeat for about an hour as everyone filtered out, ringing in my ears all the way home. 

I still remember Dave saying at the start, ‘yeah, we’re gonna rock out for like 2 hours.’ Everyone going mental, and then he’s like, ‘seriously, I was just joking, we’re going to be here for 6 hrs.’

Nah mate, wasn’t there that time haha

Only really seen them as a kid, so will be good to be able to have a drink this time, if it goes ahead! Dave is an unbelievable front man. I’m not a huge rock fan / metal fan in general (certainly wouldn’t catch me at download!) but there’s something about the Foo Fighters that makes them special. Don’t know where they go from here, but I’m sure Taylor wouldn’t want them to just stop. An incredibly difficult man to replace though.

1 hour ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Gutted, just announced all upcoming shows cancelled. 

Taylor Hawkins dying is of course very sad, but ok the other hand… baalocks. Why does these things always happen to me!?

my wife just reminded me that we were victims of the broken leg too. We had tickets booked for when she was 8.5 months pregnant. She was going to give birth at the concert, and the baby was going to be called Dave. We had it all planned out. 

• 2 months later...