Covid Pass

swansea ram

I've asked the club on Twitter and Insta and the Supporter liaison, and there's nothing. It is actually pathetic. All it would take is a few seconds to put out a post to acknowledge the scrapping of the regulations and that vaccine passports/Covid passes are no longer required. Saving lots of money and time and effort. But nothing. On the club website it still says you need a pass. I know people have other things to think about too, but I despair of the running of the club when I see the inaction.

Hopefully there will finally be an announcement tomorrow.

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I've asked the club on Twitter and Insta and the Supporter liaison, and there's nothing. It is actually pathetic. All it would take is a few seconds to put out a post to acknowledge the scrapping of the regulations and that vaccine passports/Covid passes are no longer required. Saving lots of money and time and effort. But nothing. On the club website it still says you need a pass. I know people have other things to think about too, but I despair of the running of the club when I see the inaction.

Hopefully there will finally be an announcement tomorrow.

How will it save money?

As for time and effort, it takes literally 30 seconds to download a pass.

Its also still 4 days until the game.

Bit of a storm in a teacup?

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

How will it save money?

As for time and effort, it takes literally 30 seconds to download a pass.

Its also still 4 days until the game.

Bit of a storm in a teacup?

Exactly. I downloaded and printed a new one in less than a minute. If previous games are anything to go by, they won't even look at it properly. 

I guess they would save a bit of money by not having to have the additional stewarding but I can't see any other issues. 

Just now, Crewton said:

Exactly. I downloaded and printed a new one in less than a minute. If previous games are anything to go by, they won't even look at it properly. 

I guess they would save a bit of money by not having to have the additional stewarding but I can't see any other issues. 

I'll take mine on my phone, if needed its there, if not then its a bonus.

Cant say Ive noticed an increase in the number of stewards at the gate that I go in.