Not another one

Foreveram

I don’t think we lose money but we certainly don’t receive an extra £100,000. A pointer to how much difference it makes may be shown in the next two home games. Sheffield Utd on Saturday 3 o’clock kick off  not on sky, Birmingham on Sunday 1.30 kick off live on sky same ticket price, it will be interesting to see what the difference is.

11 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Is it though, how many that would have gone including away fans will now stay away. This is part of 3 games for the price of 2 so it will also impact that as well.

The midweek matches are usually streamed anyway (or on Sky via the red button where the club get no benefit from it) so I don’t really think it’s lost ticket revenue as such as there were people going to watch it at home anyway.

It being picked by Sky as a main fixture unfortunately does mean it’s not available to stream directly from the club. It’s a guaranteed £100K from Sky vs money lost from Rams TV streams.

5 hours ago, Will the Ram said:

The midweek matches are usually streamed anyway (or on Sky via the red button where the club get no benefit from it) so I don’t really think it’s lost ticket revenue as such as there were people going to watch it at home anyway.

It being picked by Sky as a main fixture unfortunately does mean it’s not available to stream directly from the club. It’s a guaranteed £100K from Sky vs money lost from Rams TV streams.

I would expect a lot of people to live abroad and get the monthly subscription, so less money missed out on than you may think.

33 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I would expect a lot of people to live abroad and get the monthly subscription, so less money missed out on than you may think.

And therefore be unable to watch the game due to screening rights ????. Money paid but no product. Can I sue DCFC for £35m?