Forest Tickets

WystonRam

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

No issue for me. You know at the beginning of the season buying the membership gets you priority yet people moan every year when they announce the ticketing approach. Why? It’s very clear and if the membership raises 100k of revenue then perfectly fine by me.

You go to away games ?

6 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just my opinion but you’d be pretty silly to go to every away game and not purchase PRIORITY membership.

Why? It is an extra expense. It is simply ridiculous that fans that go away to every away game don’t get second priority. Lots of people will buy a membership and buy ONE away ticket in a season, but won’t bother for any other game.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Yes. 

3 so far, 4 after tomorrow, 5 if corporate tickets count ? And bar Fulham away (or sky) I’ve also gone overseas for all the other games. I hope DCFC gets my tenner for each of them.

Yes I have membership and yes I bought that so I can generally get tickets earlier. I also tend to wait until what blocks are sold so I can have the better seats by buying at the right time (either earlier or later).

1 hour ago, WystonRam said:

Why? It is an extra expense. It is simply ridiculous that fans that go away to every away game don’t get second priority. Lots of people will buy a membership and buy ONE away ticket in a season, but won’t bother for any other game.

But why would you buy a priority membership if you don’t get priority. 

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

No issue for me. You know at the beginning of the season buying the membership gets you priority yet people moan every year when they announce the ticketing approach. Why? It’s very clear and if the membership raises 100k of revenue then perfectly fine by me.

I bought a membership just to help the club financially on top of my season ticket. If Mike Ashley takes us over definitely getting a ticket.?