Forest Tickets

WystonRam

I’ve not missed an away game at the Shitty ground since I started supporting DCFC in 1980, but I’ve decided to give it a miss this season - I’m getting on now and I’m not prepared to have piss thrown down  on me and spat at from above any more. Enough is enough !! 
I’ll be watching from home and hope we batter them !! ??

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

I’ve not missed an away game at the Shitty ground since I started supporting DCFC in 1980,

Great record. ??

shame you’ve given it a miss this time. 

My own personal highlights were the commons FA cup and 10 men matches. (Obviously.) Back in the 4000 allocation era. 

1 hour ago, Kingpin said:

Great record. ??

shame you’ve given it a miss this time. 

My own personal highlights were the commons FA cup and 10 men matches. (Obviously.) Back in the 4000 allocation era. 

That Cup game was a brilliant night 2 nil down so very early on and they gave Commons absolute dogs abuse - when he hit the winner we went absolutely mental and there was not a finer way for Commons to stick it to them - the place emptied in a few minutes - such vile fans !! 

16 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

That Cup game was a brilliant night 2 nil down so very early on and they gave Commons absolute dogs abuse - when he hit the winner we went absolutely mental and there was not a finer way for Commons to stick it to them - the place emptied in a few minutes - such vile fans !! 

They went very quiet after our first goal and never got going again.  We were in the corner nearest A block and had a great time extracting the urine.

17 minutes ago, Keepyuppy said:

absolutely mental and there was not a finer way for Commons to stick it to them

Oh yes. Felt like I was having a heart attack as that winner went in. (A good heart attack?) is this possible ??. The looks on their faces in the Bridgford Upper????