The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, Curtains said:

What a bleak picture. Morris has crippled the club. Incredible really. Fingers crossed for something positive soon. 

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Where did he say Ashley is out?

In forcing clarification I suggested Ashley was still in and Appleby was out. He quickly came back and said no, it was the other way round.

12 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Not sure that is the case, maybe the admins prefer one of the other bids…and it wouldn’t surprise me at all if Ashley came back in at the last minute..

If that's the case, piss off Mike and stop wasting everyone's time. 

He's the only linked party who could settle every bill, in full, for chump change, to him at least.

A few million here or there would mean nothing to him, and the world to the fans and the creditors, so if it's too rich for him now, it's too rich for him in a week's time.

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

This is weeks old, before Ashley and whilst it was thought Binnies were still out? Am I missing something?

15 minutes ago, twelveincher said:

Can’t see any Nixon tweet suggesting Ashley has dropped out - just that Appleby is ahead. The only reference to a cancelled bid is Kirchner unless I’ve missed a tweet

I couldn’t hit a tweet even if it was a barn door

4 minutes ago, MK-Ram said:

This is weeks old, before Ashley and whilst it was thought Binnies were still out? Am I missing something?

Sorry I’m getting my facts wrong .

Used the link incorrectly

Appleby still in though if he can prove funds .

Binnies meeting EFL tomorrow.

Ashley out allegedly 

Edited by Curtains
Altered

2 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

Basically thinks that Q are stringing everyone along to maximise their fees and will announce a PB at the last minute when it’s that or liquidation.

Mel, Knighton wrote to him once and Mel didn’t reply! ?

Knighton assured Rams fans that DCFC will not be liquidated and the administrators will make a ton of cash.