The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Perhaps they are planning to make inroads into this area?

"Ground breaking report on shocking developments with serious implications at local and national level...after Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty...."

If that happened my wife would switch permanently to Boom Radio, a station dedicated to us baby boomer, none of that Gerry Raffery stuff on there?

I’m a Scalar radio listener  

35 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Mate Clowes was going to buy the Stadium and lease to Kirchner at good rates but when Q abandoned CK on 13 th he decided to buy Stadium on 17th and go for the club .

He was in the process.

Of course CK has turned out to have ultimately failed and I’m sure has lost money .

Its not a good look for him but I assume he’s allegedly lost some of his wealth recently.

Q have him a good go but now every man and his dog are jumping on Q .

Rooney believed in CK and so did his agent and the guy from Man City  

As others have said I’m keen to move on from discussing Kirchner at length, but I do think those that are keen to bash Quantuma at every opportunity seem to ignore this key point. They weren’t alone in being convinced/fooled by CK; Cook and Stretford were backing him, two experienced football people. Rooney bought into it, likely on his agent’s advice. As well as those in charge at Preston as he got to a point in pursuing ownership there (without Quantuma’s involvement) and not forgetting the EFL also who approved it all and saw proof of funds.
It’s either that he was genuine and something changed last minute or he was very good at hoodwinking a lot of people. Whatever the situation was, it’s done, nothing now will change that.

I’ve said it before, once this takeover is done and if the full facts are shared leading to proof that Quantuma failed in their duties then they should be punished accordingly. They’ve not met our expectations as administrators, they’ve let us down with timeframes, false promises, and ultimately the squad/club was weakened on their watch. But this situation has always been a complex mess with multiple “villains” contributing throughout. The club looks like it’s going to be saved and creditors paid which is what Q we’re appointed to do; I know lots of people hold grudges and still want their pound of flesh, but for me I’m just keen to focus on today and the future, supporting the club and the team on the pitch. ? 

I think it'll come clear eventually that CK did string along Cook, Stetford and then by extension Rooney. Rooney being the public face of backing CKs bid. To be fair I cant Rooney for leaving as a result of this (to be honest I wouldn't blame after the last 12 months), in his position with no particularly visceral connection to the club after all the shenanigans a clean break for him is probably best.

I hope Liam really develops this team, and stands on his own two feet as a manager. So Rooney does not come looking for him for assistant when he gets his next job.

4 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Don't know if anyone has posted this I can't be bothered to read the whole thread! ? ?

Can someone take one for the team by listening to TalkSport for a bit a reporting back?

To be blunt, I don't believe them when they say it will be on at 11.30. Or if it does start at 11.30 they will ask him how he is doing, have two minutes of idle chat and then cut to 15 minutes of adverts, then back to White and Jordan for 15 minutes of crap takes, then back to one or two questions for Rosenior that we might actually be interested in.

Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can someone take one for the team by listening to TalkSport for a bit a reporting back?

To be blunt, I don't believe them when they say it will be on at 11.30. Or if it does start at 11.30 they will ask him how he is doing, have two minutes of idle chat and then cut to 15 minutes of adverts, then back to White and Jordan for 15 minutes of crap takes, then back to one or two questions for Rosenior that we might actually be interested in.

Never mind ?