The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, RipleyRich said:

Or very close to a final stalemate with  no other option to fall back to........

The EFL have to be starting to issue deadlines now as they have to be certain that DCFC is in a position to start the season, let alone complete it.

At the moment there are insufficient players, and the club remains under embargo until it exits administration.

The EFL will at some point have to make their decision in order to finalise the league structure and inform any team they they are not relegated, or, that they are actually promoted.

My view would be that this has to happen before the transfer window opens, or the clubs relegated/promoted would be disadvantaged by maybe releasing players they could have kept, and by not being able sign players they could have.

Well 3 things:

- so long as Q do not call in the liquidators, their view is that there’s a reasonable chance we can avoid liquidation

- I don’t think there’s any EFL rule that says we can’t start next season in admin

- I don’t think there is the faintest prospect that the EFL would do anything that would expose them to the charge they had driven us into liquidation. They have had enough of that 

So I don’t think you should be such a doom goblin

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Well 3 things:

- so long as Q do not call in the liquidators, their view is that there’s a reasonable chance we can avoid liquidation

- I don’t think there’s any EFL rule that says we can’t start next season in admin

- I don’t think there is the faintest prospect that the EFL would do anything that would expose them to the charge they had driven us into liquidation. They have had enough of that 

So I don’t think you should be such a doom goblin

Doom goblin ?

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He bound getting updates from.his team working on the deal.

He wants other people to buy the ground I assume? His team will be twiddling their thumbs I bet?

21 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Some fair points, but it's not going to be possible for the Council to buy the stadium within the next few months. It would be a massive public outlay so would rightly require an extensive investigation and period of due diligence. Something doesn't seem to add up in terms of Kirchner's reluctance to buy the stadium (on the cheap in that the price is meant to be a quarter of its value) if he had the money to do it. Yes Punjabi Rams have been suggesting local business people are trying to do Kirchner a favour and buy the stadium for him, but I've not heard that it's "with him". You're being very generous talking about a "slight hold up". Kirchner knew the deadline and couldn't meet it. It's been extended a week and there seems little sign that it's going to be met.

With the short 2nd extention of buying the club and sorting out the stadium now until Monday, it suggests to me that something is very close but could not be concluded by Saturday evening. I hope I'm right on this assumption.