The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 hours ago, Curtains said:

Get this Maguire is not being cynical but says he thinks other clubs out there are annoyed with Derby not paying tax because they took out EFL loans to pay theirs and are still in arrears and we used Covid as a tax get out .

Well fat lot of good that did us .

The EFL wouldn’t give us a loan allegedly 

We would have paid the covid loan back if it had been given to us and so the HMRC would have received a chunk of money from it whilst we probably wouldn’t have ended up in administration so yes thanks again EFL 

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Totally random thought but still think jozwiak deal really strange. Why would he want to go there in world cup year? Why didnt we just sell in January or agree for him to go back home in lieu of payments then being cancelled? Just seems really strange. Sorry will go back to work now. 

He was being sold in January when he got butchered by the Birmingham players 

3 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

If we go bust there is no guarantee that a phoenix club will be allowed to remain in the league at any level,it might be a tier or Two below league 2.

That's appreciated I think the EFL will be under severe pressure to keep us in the league though....

18 hours ago, Hanny said:

Not sure I understand this thinking.

You seem to be implying a financial entity is demanding a 'floor' price from a club in administration of monies owed. And will scoff at anything less than this...drawing a line in the sand of what is acceptable to them.

But then you imply they will also be fine with getting nothing (on pure principle) of a bidder not reaching the initial 'floor' price set out? 

That doesn't make much financial sense for the creditors. ?‍♂️

It's not a case of deliberately/consciously "accepting" £zero.  It's holding out for a supposed minimum amount (percentage), that may never come. 

It's simple haggling... minimum acceptance v maximum offer. 

If those figures never merge, then all of a sudden, the creditor is left with nothing (or effectively nothing) and it's only at that point do they wish they'd lowered their demands... by which time, all the bidders have walked away, and DCFC have been fed into the blender.

17 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

I agree it would be bad business but they might want more, you also have to look at the situation were if there is an agreement with creditors to accept 25% (even though i doubt that HMRC will think that good enough) that means the new owners will be paying out over £400K per month for 2 years just satisfying the creditors,that is before player salaries, ground rent if they can't buy the ground and all the other associated costs,that needs paying even in the closed season when we have no money coming in. Will new owners be happy taking that on especially if we get relegated or will the administrators say it is not a viable proposition.

Don't you worry about that.  I'll sort that out, at very favourable terms, and you have my word on that.  Never let anyone down yet, me!

Regards,
Mel.

16 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

I am just saying that even if creditors agree to 25% over 2 years that is over £400K per month (£500K if you include ground rent) to pay out before even recruiting more players to bring the squad up to strength. It might just be that the estimated income especially in League 1 doesn't cover the expenditure.Just my opinion and it hasn't changed,i can't see HMRC accepting 25% anyway.

Hi.  Me again!  (Sorry... Just trying to catch up!).

I said don't fret about.  You'll make yersen ill!   

Mel

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

Ha he is a good poster .

I agree with his loyalty to the Rams .

Maybe others should take note as we only have one club and slagging them off serves no purpose whatsoever 

I made no comment on the quality of the posters involved, just suggesting a more accurate description be used.

Just now, CBRammette said:

Are you saying we lack focus!

I do strongly feel that for a proper full on panic that we'll need to all be pulling in the same direction otherwise it might fizzle out, so deadlines to give us hope followed by a deep pit of despair after we miss them should keep everyone on top of their panicking game ?

18 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Derby: Morris and Ashley in Three dimensional chess game over Pride Park stadium. Quantuma on sidelines awaiting final move. More in paper tomorrow.

#reluctantnicko 

7AA417E5-16B9-430B-AC32-080B4278B1A5.gif.2077dc9e075d773f9a7eddc7d4e6c3fc.gif

Now I'll have to look at his twitter feed. Dont like giving him clicks