The Administration Thread

Boycie

I notice Bristol St Motors now sponsors added time - I don't remember who did this before, was there one this season? I know they were announced as 'club partners' before a game (Forest?), so there's a few more £ in the kitty.

At least MM got Rams TV right. That could prove to be a real help. I know I'll be putting in a tenner for the Hudders game.

1 minute ago, StarterForTen said:

If truly independent, just imagine if the Panel return a decision that suggests the grievances are due to EFL process rather than Club misdemeanour?

3 Arbitration experts on panel.

1 EFL appointed

1 Boro/Wycombe appointed

1 Administrators appointed

All supposed to have no bias 

Just now, Tombo said:

Also, aren't the EFL holding some funds back I.e TV money etc? Does that mean that upon takeover the club receives a not insignificant cash injection when those funds are released?

No . Money is to pay football creditors. Of which none are either Boro or Wycombe.

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Also, aren't the EFL holding some funds back I.e TV money etc? Does that mean that upon takeover the club receives a not insignificant cash injection when those funds are released?

This was being withheld as a result of us not paying a transfer instalment due - this was sorted and we've now had the TV money, I'm sure.

9 minutes ago, Curtains said:

3 Arbitration experts on panel.

1 EFL appointed

1 Boro/Wycombe appointed

1 Administrators appointed

All supposed to have no bias 

Is that a joint one with two different arguments from both parasites or a different one for both the parasite clubs owners 

2 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

This was being withheld as a result of us not paying a transfer instalment due - this was sorted and we've now had the TV money, I'm sure.

While we are in administration the EFL retain the tv money from the live matches in the possibility the club gets liquidated.

You might have thought that the premiership would ask all their clubs to donate £2 million each to assist Derby county carrying on as it would save them a lot of money in the long run - I mean 13 players have gone to premiership clubs in the last two seasons from Derby county  - I know it’s only humorous but it really is the golden goose with a choice of British eggs or foreign eggs which seem to cost a tremendous amount after playing 12 games in France and the like, if you get the point.

98.2        Within 14 days of service of the Notice of Arbitration, each party shall serve written notice on The League and all other parties to the arbitration of the details of the individual they wish to appoint to act as an arbitrator in the arbitration requested. 

Above from EFL rules 

32 minutes ago, mice_elf said:

They did get their best ever Player from Guernsey, which is near enough Due South of So'ton, so that gives 'em a 360 degree reach by my reckoning..........................................................................................................................................................Matt Le Tissier

He was rubbish wasn't he!! ?  I knew Matt quite well when I lived in Southampton back in 1995 (my then wife was good friends with his then wife). Really nice guy.

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

98.2        Within 14 days of service of the Notice of Arbitration, each party shall serve written notice on The League and all other parties to the arbitration of the details of the individual they wish to appoint to act as an arbitrator in the arbitration requested. 

Above from EFL rules 

Do we have this much time? And we need to get it right 

This is the bit I worry about even though I’m not clear still if it’s EFL arbitration process that’s happening that’s why Rams Trust letter is important 

101.1     If the arbitrators fail to agree on any issue they shall decide by a majority and a majority decision shall be binding on all of them. No dissenting judgment shall be produced.