Any amateur foot doctors?

Day

6 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Lovely to see the forum coming together to offer advice to a member in need and to see a positive conclusion. It's inspired me to seek help for my own long neglected podiatric issues.

What shall I do about this toe?

Screenshot_20211205-221800_Snapseed.thumb.jpg.bd1c783bc81573095fdb658928c2e336.jpg

A saw will do the trick ?

11 hours ago, SouthStandDan said:

A saw will do the trick ?

A saw would be too slow and painful - far better with some big tin snips (or a sharp pair of secateurs at a pinch) - be gone in a jiffy:

spacer.png

Edited by Gaspode

21 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Lovely to see the forum coming together to offer advice to a member in need and to see a positive conclusion. It's inspired me to seek help for my own long neglected podiatric issues.

Screenshot_20211205-221800_Snapseed.thumb.jpg.bd1c783bc81573095fdb658928c2e336.jpg

That’s the down side of being an athlete mate. Bain of my life.

On 05/12/2021 at 22:18, Parsnip said:

My foot looked like that plus a cracked heel,left one was fine.

Had a heart attack in March so went on a low carb and healthy diet lost 3.5 stone,it’s completely cleared up.

27 minutes ago, Coneheadjohn said:

My foot looked like that plus a cracked heel,left one was fine.

Had a heart attack in March so went on a low carb and healthy diet lost 3.5 stone,it’s completely cleared up.

Bloody hell buddy. I know you are Wednesday and all that, but I was unaware of your difficulties. I would have been around giving Lynne some comfort if I had known.  Hope your heart and foot remain in very good order for many years to come. Best to Joel and the other Cones too.

7 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Bloody hell buddy. I know you are Wednesday and all that, but I was unaware of your difficulties. I would have been around giving Lynne some comfort if I had known.  Hope your heart and foot remain in very good order for many years to come. Best to Joel and the other Cones too.

Cheers,Lynne says she’ll drop you a pm if I cop it.

UTO!

You need to get it checked out in America.

Codeine is what they give you as you pull into the car park, just in case.... even if you're just the driver.

The last resort if fentanyl.

I've had the last resort a couple of times after surgery and let's just say I'm glad you can't buy it online, or at least anywhere I go online.

On 03/12/2021 at 20:24, bimmerman said:

Speaking from recent experience (have had my ankle,shin and knee pinned/plated,all sorts), don't try and be a hero and use the painkillers if you need to. And get the ball rolling with physio asap,I didn't and was 9 months before I saw anyone. Hope you heal quickly,it's a ballache ain't it!

Don't be a hero 

Made me nocturnal this foot has, swelling started to go down but still hopping around on crutches as can't put any weight on it, and I have a lot of that right now. Not much fun this at all.

Also takes me 10 minutes to get to the toilet so can't leave anything to the last minute!

Stayed offline not to take any frustrations out on you lot, easier not to if we win, isn't much to be joyful for at the minute, plus whilst I'm awake everyones asleep. 

Thanks for all the well wishes though.