U23's v Crystal Palace

Day

Can I just say a huge thank to PL2 guidelines that mean instead of watching the football this Friday afternoon on RAMSTV, I will now have to do some work...
Thanks a lot

And i'm sure there's a fabulously good reason why denying me the right to watch it in Mexico is somehow increasing revenue for Derby elsewhere

17 minutes ago, David said:

Makes you laugh, Derby v Palace U23s would obviously be denying Sky Sports of thousands of viewers of an Arsenal game. 

Will be in that fantastic TV deal the EFL signed.

It's one thing that, possibly, Mel Morris had a point about. Instead of working with him, other Championship club owners have meekly accepted the status quo.

16 minutes ago, Owen87ITK said:

It’s bloody ridiculous, isn’t it?

Friday night off to get down the pub though, you can't complain at that ?

But yeah, it's one of those ill thought things that doesn't make any sense. 

Out of interest, do you know if other Championship clubs show U23 games on their own channels or iFollow?

Infuriating not to be able to watch this one on Rams TV. We'd normally be down there to see it live but have to stay home as my other half doesn't finish his covid isolation until midnight.

I will definitely NOT be watching Arsenal on Sky Sports instead.

These are the sort of things that are so infuriating with these TV deals. At the very worst it should only apply to clubs who are actually playing at the same time, surely?

This match is so important in the big scheme of football that it doesn't even get a mention on the BBC website, yet some idiot thought it was a good idea to include in the small print of the Sky deal. I think they are negotiated by people who have no idea what ordinary fans think.