Twitter

Day

Not on it? I'm pleased for you, honestly I am. 

Those that are, what are your usernames?

Closed my account on there after the NDAgate but missed the football and NFL news, also miss the interactions I had with members from this forum but can't remember all your usernames to search you out.

My account is private, but feel free to follow back, keeping the account on lockdown as I have no desire to be retweeted to the masses.

Same ugly profile pic as this one on here. If anyone else is using it, I would be deeply concerned by their mental state.

27 minutes ago, David said:

Closed my account on there after the NDAgate but missed the football and NFL news, also miss the interactions I had with members from this forum but can't remember all your usernames to search you out.

My account is private, but feel free to follow back, keeping the account on lockdown as I have no desire to be retweeted to the masses.

Same ugly profile pic as this one on here. If anyone else is using it, I would be deeply concerned by their mental state.

You may be interested in this new Twitter feature. Invite only communities complete with moderators!

Apply to create the first DCFC one? 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/9/8/22661649/twitter-releases-communities-facebook-groups-reddit-competitor

4 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

You may be interested in this new Twitter feature. Invite only communities complete with moderators!

Apply to create the first DCFC one? 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/9/8/22661649/twitter-releases-communities-facebook-groups-reddit-competitor

Would kinda defeat the purpose of having this forum though, don't fancy being involved with moderating another platform.
It's not just Derby topics I interact with on there. 

On 22/10/2021 at 17:01, David said:

Look, why don’t you tell the truth? I’m your only follower at the moment and you’re bored of me.

Go on! Tell em.

I joined Twitter during Lampard's tenure, because some of the tweets from him and Jody Morris were entertaining but hardly ever looked at it really. I really ought to set up a twitter page for my company but have resisted it so far.

If it wasn't for 2 or 3 good Facebook groups I'm in, I would hardly ever use that nowadays as well.