Tickets on sale

Foreveram

I have a dilema about Blackburn, my Mrs's says it's a stupid idea to go and I used to meet up with my dad who doesn't do away games any more so I'd be on my own. On the other hand I want a night match and unlike home games I can get a train home. Go on tell me it's a good idea.

3 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I have a dilema about Blackburn, my Mrs's says it's a stupid idea to go and I used to meet up with my dad who doesn't do away games any more so I'd be on my own. On the other hand I want a night match and unlike home games I can get a train home. Go on tell me it's a good idea.

Lots of Rams fans like me don't know anyone else (friends wise) or family (within distance) that support the club. So if we didn't go alone we wouldn't go at all. Go for it. I only go to the away games generally that are near me and always go alone, I usually find people to have a chat with.

Surely just the fact your missus thinks its a stupid idea is reason enough to go. 

It's a good idea. You're not alone once you're there.

11 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Go - imagine if you dont and its THE away performance of the season. 

6 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Tell your wife I said you should go. Is that want you want to hear. You won’t be on your own , they’ll be about 1,300 of us singing loud and proud.

4 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Tickets are 20 quid. As you say, easy to get a train back to West Yorkshire (I'm further East than you but is straightforward for me getting back). And away games are generally a great atmosphere.

My fellow Leeds Ram mate can't make it so I'll be by myself also. The lads need us & like @CBRammette says, imagine if we get a sensational result and you miss it. Get it bought ?

1 hour ago, Shipley Ram said:

Yes good idea mate

If you want to go just go.

2 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

I went to the cardiff game on my own, had a great time (other than the result).

Being there under the lights surrounded by other Rams fans was an excellent way to spend an evening ? 

On 07/03/2022 at 17:32, andyburton72 said:

Anybody who has spare or unwanted tickets (2nd) for Bournemouth, would be happy to take off their hands. Live about a mile away from the ground but wasn’t quick enough this morning

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Ticket arrived Tuesday ?

Positive Covid-19 test arrived today ?

Looks like it's the wingback armchair for me. Least my drinks will be delivered on trays with doyleys.... ?

Not sure if you 2 have sorted but seems a potential solution.....

12 hours ago, Shipley Ram said:

Cheers lads you nudged me to buy a ticket.

Good on you Shipley Ram. Definitely the right decision.

I've just ordered mine (left until the last minute as usual).

Like you, this is much closer for me and easier than trips to Pride Park, especially on an evening.

If results go our way tomorrow, Blackburn away could be very interesting indeed!