Covid Pass

swansea ram

43 minutes ago, swansea ram said:

I'm hoping to come up for the Derby v Swansea game in October. do you need to show proof of having been double jabbed to get into the stadium or not.   Thanks  (you will in Wales from Oct 11th)

Historically,  apparently you don’t even have to show proof of funds if you want to buy the club.

2 hours ago, swansea ram said:

I'm hoping to come up for the Derby v Swansea game in October. do you need to show proof of having been double jabbed to get into the stadium or not.   Thanks  (you will in Wales from Oct 11th)

No worries atm Swansea. I nearly jabbed a gobble Stokie on Saturday, not mandatory but definitely recommended.

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

No worries atm Swansea. I nearly jabbed a gobble Stokie on Saturday, not mandatory but definitely recommended.

Well that could be a pain in the neck as my mum ask our doctories about these passport thing they say nrothing to do with them.

Unless you keep hold of those cards that you get after had one 1st jab and shows when had 2nd jab even that booster if lucky enough to get one.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well that could be a pain in the neck as my mum ask our doctories about these passport thing they say nrothing to do with them.

Unless you keep hold of those cards that you get after had one 1st jab and shows when had 2nd jab even that booster if lucky enough to get one.

If ticket office was open if show that card thing they could give something to show you proven had both jabs but as yet it wont be opening now will it.