Isaac Hutchinson

RoyMac5

There’s some absolute gems in the youth teams. You can argue Rooney has to polish a few of them due to the situation but that may well be a blessing in disguise.

????????????

Edited by seths-cap

11 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Thought he took his goal really well. Another youngster who looks to have lots of potential. Here's his goal that started the fightback. The video on Insta shows the good work from Joz in the build-up. The tweet only shows the pass.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSbdyrwKTuE/

Yes he did Roy and how !
! Kept his cool - ball was wrong side of him for a straight shot. Sorted his feet out, turned the defender at the same …. Lovely skill. Joz started it all by keeping the ball and breaking forward instead of passing backwards … rare moment of positive after the first 20 mins … and we were rewarded

I saw Hutchinson take a touch on Saturday that certainly raised my eyebrows. The talent of a young player isn't so easy to judge in terms of their goals and assists at academy level, but their close control and ability to move the ball within the first one or two touches. I think Hutchinson has something that makes him a very bright prospect. He will have a lot of opportunities here; he's very similar to Bird so that's who he has to beat out for a starting spot - at least for now. 

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I saw Hutchinson take a touch on Saturday that certainly raised my eyebrows. The talent of a young player isn't so easy to judge in terms of their goals and assists at academy level, but their close control and ability to move the ball within the first one or two touches. I think Hutchinson has something that makes him a very bright prospect. He will have a lot of opportunities here; he's very similar to Bird so that's who he has to beat out for a starting spot - at least for now. 

I disagree. He should be in the 3 behind the CF, which is what we saw in pre-season and Huddersfield