Attendance

Eatonram

4 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

I had the same problem. Totally shambolic. Got a ticket in the end more because I refused to be beaten by the crap system. 

Agree 100%! Itried to get a ticket for last Saturday's game and failed...now tried 3 or 4 times to get a ticket for the Peterborough game...failed so far... so many pop up obstacles...'not age relevant'...'please assign Fan ID' etc...it's absolutely appalling! 

6 hours ago, Andicis said:

Maybe a start would be dropping our ticket prices? Unsure how they can justify some of the pricing considering the state of the club. 

Agreed but this needs to be sorted across all football,i ended up going to see the Staggs on Saturday even that was £23.00 wasnt worth 23 bob

2 hours ago, Patrick Rams said:

Agree 100%! Itried to get a ticket for last Saturday's game and failed...now tried 3 or 4 times to get a ticket for the Peterborough game...failed so far... so many pop up obstacles...'not age relevant'...'please assign Fan ID' etc...it's absolutely appalling! 

I had same problem saturday for me and my lad! You have to set up a Fan ID for each ticket then assign that ticket to the relevant person! Each Fan ID needs its own email address!! Crazy! Went and had a goodtime though! 

Lad was gutted we didnt see Rammy tho, we just miss while i was having a pint or has he been laid off too??