Show of Support - meet near the statue Match Day at 1pm

sage

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@Leeds Ram will be there, listen out for booing and the odd looking vegetable.

Being thrown at the team bus.

I'm not even going to be in Derby this weekend as work has gotten in the way of my proposed trip home. Interesting that you keep banging on this and only mention me... maybe chill out a bit and enjoy the sun so you can get me out your head. 

Its a good idea!! Maybe take a few tins and stay singing throughout the game! Could make the difference if they can hear everyone outside!!! Needs to be positive tho or could go the other way ? 

Up the rams ???

2 hours ago, sage said:

This isn't an -aren't Mel and Wayne' wonderful show of support.

It's just trying to give some encouragement to our players as they arrive. Maybe it might make that 1% difference that can sway a game.

We've all felt a level of disconnect from the club and each other. For me, being with fellow fans in a safe way is reward enough.

“Keep it up” kind of thing ?

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Mac 5, what are you trying to say, nobody would want the job?

Nope, I was talking about the applicants.

I hope lots of Rams fans turn up - socially distanced - on Saturday to show support for The Mighty Rams. #COYR

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Nope, I was talking about the applicants.

I hope lots of Rams fans turn up - socially distanced - on Saturday to show support for The Mighty Rams. #COYR

Don’t know what on earth you are going on about...are you ok ?

2 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

I'm not even going to be in Derby this weekend as work has gotten in the way of my proposed trip home. Interesting that you keep banging on this and only mention me... maybe chill out a bit and enjoy the sun so you can get me out your head. 

Ok, I’ll be a peace keeper.

Archived