Rooney Interviews

mwram1973

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

Do we think we'll see any media interviews today?. I have a feeling there won't be. Hope i'm wrong though as it'll be good to hear what he now has to say.

Just listen to any of the previous few interviews: "must win game. Emphasized to the lads it's all about the result."

Or he might just say:
"They're dead men walking if they dont get a result - I won't be taking the blame. It's up to them to perform. They have to be brilliant or we will get relegated and I will make sure they never play professional football again. I also want them to play with no fear. And enjoy it."

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why are you interested out of curiosity? What comes out of his trap is totally divorced from reality so are worthless utterances. 

Like I said, got a feeling he'll keep a low profile. With how he sounded after preston i'm curious to see what he's thinking now. 

5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Like I said, got a feeling he'll keep a low profile. With how he sounded after preston i'm curious to see what he's thinking now. 

This isn't directed against yourself but you know what am not interested in what he's thinking right now if I was at all in the slightest before. 

I hope he does keep a very low profile to the extent that he hands the reigns over to someone who can actually alter things. I don't think even he can delude himself that he has the wherewithal to change things now, he's a busted flush. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

This isn't directed against yourself but you know what am not interested in what he's thinking right now if I was at all in the slightest before. 

I hope he does keep a very low profile to the extent that he hands the reigns over to someone who can actually alter things. I don't think even he can delude himself that he has the wherewithal to change things now, he's a busted flush. 

That's why I started the thread, to gauge peoples thoughts.

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Just listen to any of the previous few interviews: "must win game. Emphasized to the lads it's all about the result."

Or he might just say:
"They're dead men walking if they dont get a result - I won't be taking the blame. It's up to them to perform. They have to be brilliant or we will get relegated and I will make sure they never play professional football again. I also want them to play with no fear. And enjoy it."

Or he might say 

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

Do we think we'll see any media interviews today?. I have a feeling there won't be. Hope i'm wrong though as it'll be good to hear what he now has to say.

hopefully we do hear the interview today....................................with mac.

Archived