Plucky Derby v Norwich Match Ratings

sage

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall 7 couldn't do anything, good free kick by Dowell. Good and confident goalkeeper.

Mcdonald 5 Ebosele looks even better. Byrne back asap.

Forsyth 4 Time has passed, good about 5 years ago. only one good pass in first period.

Wisdom 5 We need better player that position. He is rubbish. 

Mengi 5 We need better leader like Keogh.

Roberts 7 He was good today, went onwards. didn't get the ball enough.

Bird 4 featherweight, chicken legs. We needs cruel player that position!!!!! Nine times out of time he passed downward.

Shinnie 5,5 Too short for this position. Maybe left back like Marcelo.

Jozwiak 6 Quality player but wrong team. To whom he could pass.

Lawrence 5 Quality player but no passion.

CKR 5 I love this guy but no quality balls enough for him today, yesterday and last year. Why?

Does anyone known Rooney number? I call him ?

1 hour ago, DCFClks said:

CKR - 4    poor, the weak link in the team today, zero movement, looks done for the season. We looked a lot better when we stopped trying to play long balls to him. If Waghorn or Gregory were playing I think we would have got something out of the game.

good point. It really suits our other players to keep the ball on the ground but with him in the team he often cries out (literally) for a long ball up to him which usually ruins our attacks.

Marshall - 7, didn't do anything wrong and his distribution deserved the additional point

McDonald- 6 difficult start but grew into things

Forsyth- 6 At fault for the goal but good distribution

Wisdom- 6 A calm presence at the back, gets caught out at times

Mengi - 6 I see why Wayne wants to bring him back, he will get better and better

Roberts - 6, his best game, but I'm not a fan, lots of skill no end product and cannot defend

Bird - 6  I think he is getter better, but still not sure of his best position 

Shinnie- 7 I like Shinniesta, he tackles, takes the ball forward and can shoot (should have scored)

Jozwiak - 5 I think people are hard on him, was up against a number of defenders all the time but needs an end product

Lawrence - 6 He was the one player that looked dangerous, still in and out of games

CKR- 5 Not his best game, needs a rest but he is so important to us 

Marshall.............6 Let down by the wall for the fk goal. Very little else to do but gather weak shots.

McDonald.........5. A bit at sea positionally as Nahhrich deploy the flanks a lot. Better 2nd half.

Forsyth.............6. Moments of class but moments of dross too; can do raking 40 yard passes but struggles with 4 yarders. His mistake led to their goal. 

Wisdom............7. Assured and strong. 

Mengi................7. Dominant..sure tackling.

Roberts.............8. Live-wire. 

Bird....................7. Assured.

Shinnie..............7. Abrasively good. Bobble robbed him of a clear open net and he ballooned it.

Jozwiak............8. Impressive but no protection from the canary-ref.

Lawrence.........6 Too hit and miss.

CKR..................7. Good shift. Tireless. Robbed the keeper to set up Shinnie for the ballooner to Chaddesden. 

Archived