Polish Darren Wrack

I don’t like witch hunting but that was one of the worst displays from a player in a Rams shirt Iv seen since probably last week.

How many more chances does he get?! Looks absolutely out his depth.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll just copy what I already put in another thread.

I don't agree with the Jozwiak criticism. What is he, or any winger we have meant to do in this system we're playing? No space to operate in, no supporting runs, no movement, no one to cross to. 

Just want to gauge the opinion. One goal return. 

Just imagine the uproar if Lawrence was putting in these “performances”. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Of course you don't mate.

Only same as the crap Lawrence takes when TL is actually playing OK.

Kamilry Tealeiak.

1 minute ago, Diego said:

Only same as the crap Lawrence takes when TL is actually playing OK.

Kamilry Tealeiak.

It's just a poor opinion. Jozwiak hasn't played that badly, he has no creativity around him, the ball gets to him too slow, he doesn't get a chance. If we were less atrocious going forward, he would, like magic, look a lot better. You've just decided you don't like him and are using your confirmation bias to tell you he's rubbish. 

Lets cut the lad a bit of slack, no way is that one of the worst performances in a Derby shirt you have seen & if it is I assume you have only been watching us since McClaren took us over amd even then I would say there has been many worse. The lad wasnt even our worst player today.

Take into considerstion he is only 22, moved to a new league which many players struggle to adapt to even if they are English, he has moved during a global pandemic where it is public knowledge he hasnt gotten to see his family & girlfriend for a long time. His best mate over here in Bielik is out for the season so he doesnt have that familiar face around and all of that whilst playing in a struggling team where he has no movement off him.

You dont get into the Poland national team at his age if you are a poor player.

Just now, Andicis said:

It's just a poor opinion. Jozwiak hasn't played that badly, he has no creativity around him, the ball gets to him too slow, he doesn't get a chance. If we were less atrocious going forward, he would, like magic, look a lot better. You've just decided you don't like him and are using your confirmation bias to tell you he's rubbish. 

Roberts did more than him in 20 mins than KJ in last 10 games. 

Not the lads fault but when you sign for £3m+ you're going to have to put in performances that justify the price. He's not cutting the mustard at all right now, but all our wingers seem to fall in to a barrel full of boobs and come out sucking their thumb. How hard is it for one of them to have a Gary Teale purple patch that can win us 7+ points?

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Lets cut the lad a bit of slack, no way is that one of the worst performances in a Derby shirt you have seen & if it is I assume you have only been watching us since McClaren took us over amd even then I would say there has been many worse. The lad wasnt even our worst player today.

Take into considerstion he is only 22, moved to a new league which many players struggle to adapt to even if they are English, he has moved during a global pandemic where it is public knowledge he hasnt gotten to see his family & girlfriend for a long time. His best mate over here in Bielik is out for the season so he doesnt have that familiar face around and all of that whilst playing in a struggling team where he has no movement off him.

You dont get into the Poland national team at his age if you are a poor player.

Did Darren Wrack play in 2013/14?

Fan since 1993, not that it matters anyway.

That Bielik best mate excuse is tragic. Grown man. Lots of players play in different countries and get on with it alone.

Sooner Lawrence is back the better but you all won’t make the same excuses as you are for KJ.

There is a player there somewhere. Just wish he’d be more intelligent with the ball, not take the extra touch or pass it seconds earlier than he does and please Joz try and stay on your feet and also have a shot now and again. 

22 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

I'll just copy what I already put in another thread.

I don't agree with the Jozwiak criticism. What is he, or any winger we have meant to do in this system we're playing? No space to operate in, no supporting runs, no movement, no one to cross to. 

I'll just copy what i said in response to this in the other thread.

completely agree. he was probably our biggest threat today

As soon as he gets the ball, he's surrounded by around three defenders BECAUSE he is our only threat.

We have no other creativity in the team. Sibley, Watson and Roberts are restricted to cameo appearances.

Have them all on the pitch together, they'd all get more freedom and, consequently, create more opportunities.

Simples.

Who'd have thought England's greatest goalscorer would be so negative in his tactics?

Archived