Polish Darren Wrack

On 13/03/2021 at 17:30, DCFC1388 said:

Im a huge fan of Lawrence too, I think he is under rated & appreciated by Derby fans.

My point is that he hasnt exactly had it easy in terms of transition to us, yeah he is a grown man but having your best mate in a new country would help you settle much better and if you disagree with that then thats upto you.

Bielik isn't dead. I'm sure they see each other everyday

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 13/03/2021 at 17:11, Andicis said:

It's just a poor opinion. Jozwiak hasn't played that badly, he has no creativity around him, the ball gets to him too slow, he doesn't get a chance. If we were less atrocious going forward, he would, like magic, look a lot better. You've just decided you don't like him and are using your confirmation bias to tell you he's rubbish. 

Watson plays a perfect through ball to him...take a touch, get your shot off.

But no, KJ doesn't know whether to have a poo or a pankcake as usual.

5 hours ago, WamRam said:

Yes, let's judge a player by one scenario. This is entirely rational and not impulsive and stupid. 

17 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yes, let's judge a player by one scenario. This is entirely rational and not impulsive and stupid. 

So you're saying that was the only time this season he's completed messed up a goal scoring opportunity? And before you say...yes other players have too, but this topic is about KJ.

I was looking at an old Fixed Asset Schedule at work the other day and saw that we once bought a Polish Tank, intrigued I went searching for the armoured Vehicle all over the factory.

Later told it was a receptacle for cleaning fluid.

38 minutes ago, WamRam said:

So you're saying that was the only time this season he's completed messed up a goal scoring opportunity? And before you say...yes other players have too, but this topic is about KJ.

Other players have too. Just because it's a topic about Kamil, doesn't make it irrelevant to refer to our other attackers. We're a Championship team. Our attackers make mistakes. If they didn't, they wouldn't play for us. Kamil has been our best winger this season. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Other players have too. Just because it's a topic about Kamil, doesn't make it irrelevant to refer to our other attackers. We're a Championship team. Our attackers make mistakes. If they didn't, they wouldn't play for us. Kamil has been our best winger this season. 

I think he's been our only REAL out and out winger. 

Poor performance again from Jozwiak at the weekend. Don’t know what’s up with him at the moment - he’s just totally ineffective in the final third right now. Not alone in that regard of course, but still. His decision making has been atrocious - constantly just running into trouble and losing possession, like Tom Lawrence at his worst. Not the level of quality I would expect from someone with his reputation.

Think it’s harsh to write him off totally though. He’s better than he’s showing - there’s at least an ok Championship player in there. He carries the ball forward well, he just needs to be stronger on it and not get knocked off so easily. Probably do need better in terms of goal contributions though.

13 hours ago, WamRam said:

at least he's actually making runs though unlike everyone else.

people are criticising him, but he's the only one who actually gets in good areas for us. all the players just stand still. 

• 2 weeks later...

All well and good him scoring against the consistent World Cup and euro qualifying Hungry?, but until he performs consistently in a Derby shirt I think the critique of him is justified. 

23 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

All well and good him scoring against the consistent World Cup and euro qualifying Hungry?, but until he performs consistently in a Derby shirt I think the critique of him is justified. 

I don't think many people aren't critical of his club level performances. They haven't been good enough. However there's people writing him off half way into his first season in English football, but clearly there's a player in there who we haven't yet untapped, for whatever reason. 

It must be a blessed release for him to get away and play in a team with a bit more attacking intent and better quality in the forward areas. I hope that eventually we'll see the best of him in a Derby shirt and am looking forward to see him play against England next week.

41 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I don't think many people aren't critical of his club level performances. They haven't been good enough. However there's people writing him off half way into his first season in English football, but clearly there's a player in there who we haven't yet untapped, for whatever reason. 

Yeah agree and hope we can get the best out of him in a Rams shirt. 

Archived