NFL 2021 Season

Day

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Could anyone please explain what the purpose of the Pro bowl is? 

All the intensity of a charity friendly match. Looked like an exciting game from the score but reality was any run towards the end zone was just waved through and turned into a stroll.... 

Even so I saw kirk cousins chuck a couple of interceptions....?

It was interceptions all around, especially on that weird 4th and 15 after you score to try and keep the ball thing. At least Kirk and others chucked it down the field for an interception, rather than Justin Herbert checking the ball down short of the sticks, which was the most pointless thing I've ever seen ?‍♂️ I hope they don't have ideas of introducing that shyte.

The pro bowl is just rubbish. Players get voted in on name and/or playing for the teams with the bigger fan base, rather than how they performed in the season. The skill games are fun, and then the “game” is a farce.

Imagine you've been telling your mate to give NFL a try, they've got nothing better to do so the stick that on, I doubt they're tuning in again ?‍♂️

On 07/02/2022 at 11:38, jimbo jones said:

The NFL in Vegas looking like a great idea ?‍♂️

It’s a fantastic stadium- I have been there and lots of travelling fans which is unusual in the USA and mixed in with the ice hockey team it’s got very sporting with live events whilst they are also  m. looking at bringing in a baseball side - the players can be knobs just like everywhere but in vegas they can actually enjoy themselves without all the hassle if they are remotely sensible. 

36 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

It’s a fantastic stadium- I have been there and lots of travelling fans which is unusual in the USA and mixed in with the ice hockey team it’s got very sporting with live events whilst they are also  m. looking at bringing in a baseball side - the players can be knobs just like everywhere but in vegas they can actually enjoy themselves without all the hassle if they are remotely sensible. 

Therein lies the problem ?

The Bengals won their division and are the 4th seed.

We (the Rams) won our division and are the 4th seed.

They won on the road at the #1 and #2 teams with the Chiefs being thought of as the best team in the NFL by many and who they also beat on the regular season.

Yet still, all I hear is about them being the underdogs, especially here in/on UK media and eve though on most channels including NFL.com more *experts* predict they will win. How can you be an underdog when most people think you will win?

Some tool was on the BBC yesterday saying how much he had to suffer supporting the Bengals in the 90s' - er, excuse me my ill-informed friend, we were LITERALLY the worst team in the 90s' prior to 99. No team lost more games than the RAMS!

Like the bengals, the LA Rams have never won a Super Bowl, yet the media is approaching this like we're the US men's Olympic basketball team.

If you're a Derby fan you get (or should) pathetic journalism that knows nothing about us or our history, the L A Rams suffer from the same curse.

Go Rams!

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Yet still, all I hear is about them being the underdogs, especially here in/on UK media and eve though on most channels including NFL.com more *experts* predict they will win. How can you be an underdog when most people think you will win?

Rams have the better players and staff so become the bookies favourites, Bengals being the underdogs.

That doesn't mean people won't think Bengals will win, favourites don't always win.

Same as Forest v Leicester the other day, Shearer in the BBC studio predicted a Forest win.