NFL 2021 Season

Day

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Jeez catching up with the highlights this week I had no idea case keenum was still around, but there he was popping up as backup to Baker Mayfield.... 

Better than Baker ?

he’s only 33, he will be around as a backup for a few years yet. Not many better QB2’s in the league.

I've adopted the Bengals as my team Curtains. 

Won a playoff match for the first time since 1991.

Maybe this season could be one of miracles all over. Mind you, the bills looked tough in buffalo so hope we don't have to play them next...... 

Could do with big Ben creaking his way to an upset in kansas City cos we've had the Indian sign on the steelers this season..... ?

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I've adopted the Bengals as my team Curtains. 

Won a playoff match for the first time since 1991.

Maybe this season could be one of miracles all over. Mind you, the bills looked tough in buffalo so hope we don't have to play them next...... 

Could do with big Ben creaking his way to an upset in kansas City cos we've had the Indian sign on the steelers this season..... ?

I’m loving 49ers mate at the minute.

They are some team .

My brother lives in San Francisco 

Edited by Curtains
Added

Not as close between the Chiefs and Steelers..

so in the AFC divisional round its the Bengals, Bills, Chiefs and Titans

Assume that bengals will have to travel to one of titans and chiefs, as they are the lowest ranked team left in?

prefer tennessee if so - Kansas gets cold. Buffalo looked blooming parky last night! ?

probably season over but good fun while it lasted Cincinatti!

14 hours ago, Curtains said:

Maybe I spoke too soon 

49ers made a mistake with bad throw 

6 point game with 8 minutes to go 4th quarter 

If the 49ers had a good quarterback they’d be my favourites, unfortunately they have Jimmy G. Who is an interception waiting to happen, and limits the passing game because the more you ask him to do the worse he gets.

13 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Well that's the end of the 2021 season for us, well played 49ers. Disastrous time to play like that. 14 penalties, wild play calling.... wouldn't be arsed in the slightest if we moved on from Kellen Moore and Mike McCarthy.

At least we swept the NFC East. Roll on the draft.

Mike McCarthy doubling down on that last play call being right is incredible.

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Not as close between the Chiefs and Steelers..

so in the AFC divisional round its the Bengals, Bills, Chiefs and Titans

Assume that bengals will have to travel to one of titans and chiefs, as they are the lowest ranked team left in?

prefer tennessee if so - Kansas gets cold. Buffalo looked blooming parky last night! ?

probably season over but good fun while it lasted Cincinatti!

At the Titans. I’d fancy the Bengals too win that, especially if you can get out in front.

51 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

If the 49ers had a good quarterback they’d be my favourites, unfortunately they have Jimmy G. Who is an interception waiting to happen, and limits the passing game because the more you ask him to do the worse he gets.

Plug any top 10 QB in there and we'd at least walk the division each year...