NFL 2021 Season

Day

Did the exact same thing in the regular season v Chiefs, y'all need to watch more Bengals ?

They're a really entertaining team. 

Joe Burrow is my only hope of post-season investment for the seasons to come ?

On 06/03/2021 at 13:04, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'd better choose a team..... When I first got into the sport in the 80s at uni, I followed the Saints as they were complete no hopers then. Now it seems that they are not and have an unpopular head coach. 

Maybe the jets...... Just so I can't be accused of jumping on any bandwagon ?

On 06/03/2021 at 13:14, Van der MoodHoover said:

Hmm. Not them then. Think I'm going to go Bengals as the one game I've gone to in the USA was in 96 and was the San Diego chargers vs the Bengals. 

Now the chargers have moved they can poke that so the Bengals it is. 

Will now do a bit of research to see how crummy they are..... 

Just to defend myself against these disgraceful attacks of glory hunting. 

I'm warning you @David, any more of these snide insinuations and I'll be getting an implausibly dark tinted soft perm and claiming damages from you through the football forum operators regulations???

2 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Against that Benglas O Line he certainly should be. What's the record number of sacks in a Super Bowl?

It's four, I believe, so I could see Donald giving it a good go. The PFF grading on these guys, particularly Hopkins and Adeniji is pretty rough. 

Jonah Williams - T - 77.5 pff grade
Quinton Spain - G - 72.3 pff grade
Trey Hopkins - C - 51.4 pff grade
Hakeem Adeniji - G - 48.3 pff grade
Isaiah Prince - T - 58.0 pff grade

I think Titans got pressure right up the middle, which is obviously key considering the Rams have the best to ever do it in that exact position. I also noticed against the Chiefs that Burrow took chances in the pocket, while commendable it could definitely be costly against Aaron Donald if they can force a strip sack. 

Of course, it's not completely unfathomable that as this will be the main talking point leading up to the game that these guys who have struggled step up in the face of being questioned professionally.

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It's four, I believe, so I could see Donald giving it a good go. The PFF grading on these guys, particularly Hopkins and Adeniji is pretty rough. 

Jonah Williams - T - 77.5 pff grade
Quinton Spain - G - 72.3 pff grade
Trey Hopkins - C - 51.4 pff grade
Hakeem Adeniji - G - 48.3 pff grade
Isaiah Prince - T - 58.0 pff grade

I think Titans got pressure right up the middle, which is obviously key considering the Rams have the best to ever do it in that exact position. I also noticed against the Chiefs that Burrow took chances in the pocket, while commendable it could definitely be costly against Aaron Donald if they can force a strip sack. 

Of course, it's not completely unfathomable that as this will be the main talking point leading up to the game that these guys who have struggled step up in the face of being questioned professionally.

Williams is good, Spain is ok but better as a run blocker than pass-pro, the other 3 are diabolical.

If you look at the PFF pass block grade it gets even worse. 69.5, 59.9, 61.4, 38.9 and 51.4.

They've found ways to win so far, maybe they do it again. Big ask though.