“WOOOOOOO!”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Probably showing my ignorance but who is that and what is the belt ? 

Pretty sure it’s Rik Flair. Who is a wrestler in what was the WWF. Very famous for his “woooo”!

doesn’t look like anything like ckr though. Maybe he would with a sun tan?

The belt is probably the WWF (later WWE) championship. Although they had quite a few different belts, so can’t be sure.

On 27/02/2021 at 07:46, Mucker1884 said:

I love this.  I love the man.

... But please... as fans... once we are let in again... please do not make this a thing!

It would be 100x more embarrassing than "Doing the Poznan".

Thank you all for your understanding.

#dontevengothere 

C'mon @Mucker1884sing up..........you know you want too!

On 27/02/2021 at 13:17, RadioactiveWaste said:

What's he gonna be saying?

"I say my dear boy, if you wouldn't awfully mind, would you feel able to play the football to this area in between the defender and myself so I could perchance have a bash at Kicking it into the goal?"

Not that deep fella. WOOOOOO.

On 27/02/2021 at 07:46, Mucker1884 said:

I love this.  I love the man.

... But please... as fans... once we are let in again... please do not make this a thing!

It would be 100x more embarrassing than "Doing the Poznan".

Thank you all for your understanding.

#dontevengothere 

And that stupid duckin clappy thing at Leicester ???

You know what I've just realised... I didn't hear a single woooo against Coventry! Did anyone else? 

It was CKRs worst (non-sub) appearance for us, and it wasn't all down to service.

He seemed to be having a terrible time of it first half and hardly touched it in the second, he lost the ball loads of times, his control not exactly close, was beaten by the defenders and gave away free kicks every time he got into any sort of physical tussle - was it just the ref giving everything against him, or was he genuinely as poor yesterday as I think?

I also saw little evidence of him closing down from the front  which,.considering he was rested against Cardiff, was a worry.

...and why no wooos!?

Archived