“WOOOOOOO!”

Ok, are my ears deceiving me but that’s two games on the bounce now I hear someone bellowing “WOOOO” when we’re fannying around at the back and I reckon it’s CKR!? 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I love this.  I love the man.

... But please... as fans... once we are let in again... please do not make this a thing!

It would be 100x more embarrassing than "Doing the Poznan".

Thank you all for your understanding.

#dontevengothere 

Woooooooooo

53 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

What's he gonna be saying?

"I say my dear boy, if you wouldn't awfully mind, would you feel able to play the football to this area in between the defender and myself so I could perchance have a bash at Kicking it into the goal?"

Spiffing, will do sir.

4 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I concur, the amount of times Wisdom passed the ball back to Marshall prior to his acute shame attack did my nut in. Yet somebody on the forum had a go at Shinnie for passing to Clarke. Funny how we see things differently innit ?

It’s our midfielder that are the problem, wiz and Clarke tend to pass forwards when they have the opportunity but it comes back too quick, rarely do they take it on the half turn. 

Just now, DCFC27 said:

It’s our midfielder that are the problem, wiz and Clarke tend to pass forwards when they have the opportunity but it comes back too quick, rarely do they take it on the half turn. 

Oh I agree, not naming names, I wonder if a couple of them hide a bit, and not want to take responsibility to build attacks.

We need our midfield to play without fear and be forward thinking a bit more. I was actually wondering what/who Rooney has in mind to address this in the summer and if he’ll be given the funding to accomplish this about half an hour ago.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

Whatever he’s doing, he needs to do it louder. Wisdom, Clarke and Bird spent most of the match yesterday passing the ball between each other - no one seemed to take the responsibility for moving the ball forward. Never going to score goals if we can’t progress through midfield.

More like if we can't bypass midfield.

We do not play through the midfield anymore, we don't try to control it beyond the halfway line, only in our own half.

We can't progress through midfield with a combination of Bird, Shinnie & Knight, it just doesn't work. 2 battle, one hides, none of them are naturals at turning defence into attack with an incisive pass or a bursting run in the way Bielik does and none of them are great at consistently providing an option for the defenders to pass to - hence the backward/sideward stuff.

It does make a refreshing change people  praising CKR's whooooing all these years after Giles Barnes was criticised for his alleged wheeeeeeing when he went past a man?

36 minutes ago, Coconut said:

More like if we can't bypass midfield.

We do not play through the midfield anymore, we don't try to control it beyond the halfway line, only in our own half.

We can't progress through midfield with a combination of Bird, Shinnie & Knight, it just doesn't work. 2 battle, one hides, none of them are naturals at turning defence into attack with an incisive pass or a bursting run in the way Bielik does and none of them are great at consistently providing an option for the defenders to pass to - hence the backward/sideward stuff.

It does make a refreshing change people  praising CKR's whooooing all these years after Giles Barnes was criticised for his alleged wheeeeeeing when he went past a man?

Very true, and I think you’ve hit the nail on the head in terms of the issues with the current midfield. We’re missing Bielik even more than most realise. We’re lacking any sort of real quality on the ball in there now, especially in the further forward two. Shinnie is a good player, but he’s only really capable of doing the basics, which means it’s impossible to progress through him. And Knight... I really don’t see the hype. Sure he runs around a lot and gives 100%, but it seems we value that as fans over and above actual quality. Beyond that hard work I don’t see what he offers the team. He’s technically deficient, and his quality on the ball is nowhere near good enough going forward.

Its no wonder we struggle to score goals when the whole midfield is built on industry, not quality. Some of the passing we’re seeing in there at the moment is absolutely woeful, it’s a wonder some of them made it as professional footballers. So yeah, until we get some quality in there, we probably are best just bypassing them straight into Kazim-Richards, who does actually have some quality on the ball.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

And Knight... I really don’t see the hype. Sure he runs around a lot and gives 100%, but it seems we value that as fans over and above actual quality. Beyond that hard work I don’t see what he offers the team. He’s technically deficient, and his quality on the ball is nowhere near good enough going forward.

His goals have dried up too 

Archived