The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

12 hours ago, Eddie said:

It's strange how things have changed.

Once upon a time, selfish people kept everything to themselves. Now, they are happy to give Covid-19 away to everyone else.

You don't give Covid to anyone unless you are within a certain distance.

If you think people are 'selfish' then don't go near them, what is so hard about it?

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Wonder if they used Professor Fergusons models when predicting this.

To be fair an asteroid could kill all of us, maybe we should all live in underground bunkers just in case.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Ferguson, his spreadsheets need some work!

And don’t give them any ideas on the underground bunkers…….

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58040302.amp

Ministers are no longer considering making it compulsory for university students to be fully vaccinated against Covid to attend lectures in England, the BBC has been told.”

Vaccine passports are crumbling. Also heard on the news yesterday as well that companies won’t be able to enforce a “no jab no job” policy because it would be classed as an “intrusion of the body”.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

You don't give Covid to anyone unless you are within a certain distance.

If you think people are 'selfish' then don't go near them, what is so hard about it?

Stopping Covidiots coming near me is the other side of the coin. Am I supposed to walk away every time a thicko decides that my space is not mine after all? 

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Stopping Covidiots coming near me is the other side of the coin. Am I supposed to walk away every time a thicko decides that my space is not mine after all? 

The only way that your going to stop people coming near you is locking your front door and taking the key out. 

I'm taking it that you didn't go to your local nightclub last night??

20 hours ago, Eddie said:

I went shopping today - and there were more wearing a mask in Long Eaton Tesco than last week in St Austell.

Strangely enough, the vast majority who weren't wearing masks were young to middle-aged people who were, let's say, in possession of their own Jupiter-like gravitational field.

Hahah. Yes I'd noticed that too down here in Hants.

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Yes EVERYONE that’s not wearing a mask is a covidiot thicko, and not exempt ,,,, saw the same kind of post earlier too ,, so now it’s totally acceptable to make judgments about people we have never met , know nothing about except they are different to us . WOW people just stop for one minute and think what that says and where we draw the line , colour ? Race ? Gender ? Class ? 
obviously the world has changed in the blink of an eye and I’m seeing it on here from people who have always found that kind of behaviour disgusting and spoken out very loudly against it,

in the words of delia ,,, where are you 

2 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Interestingly I was out drinking yesterday (in the real world) and didn’t see more than a handful of people wearing masks. Seems most are more than willing to get back to their normal lives.

Good, we need normality back as it was ASAP 

16 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Good, we need normality back as it was ASAP 

God ,your joking aren’t you ,, boosters in September now and if you’ve had Astra you will get phizer ( no longer the choice?) , there is not a snowballs chance In hell I will be having one , never mind multiple boosters ,

anecdotal ? Yes please , 18 months in I will trust the evidence of what is going on around me in front of my own eyes and ears , this virus in no way warrants the actions that has been visited on people 

9 minutes ago, Archied said:

God ,your joking aren’t you ,, boosters in September now and if you’ve had Astra you will get phizer ( no longer the choice?) , there is not a snowballs chance In hell I will be having one , never mind multiple boosters ,

anecdotal ? Yes please , 18 months in I will trust the evidence of what is going on around me in front of my own eyes and ears , this virus in no way warrants the actions that has been visited on people 

If vaccine passports were actually brought in, I wonder if those who had, had the AZ vaccine but didn’t have a booster would have their freedoms restricted? 

10 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

If vaccine passports were actually brought in, I wonder if those who had, had the AZ vaccine but didn’t have a booster would have their freedoms restricted? 

Yes I’m certain they will , we accepted and made a decision recently that we are going to have to change our lives ( forced ) for the worse, we will not go anywhere that forces masks , vaccine passports, track and trace details and all the other guff that goes with this ,sad state of affairs at our stage of life having worked our backsides off for years ,,,,, BUT we have children and hopefully will have grandchildren and will stand up for them to have freedoms and a life WORTH living ,, after all the generation before me did that for us at far far greater cost ??‍♂️

Edited by Archied