18 Games left, How many points will we get.

Ram-Alf

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are our remaining fixtures

Huddersfield(H) 3

Forest(H) 1

Cardiff(A) 0

Barnsley(A) 1

Millwall(H) 3

Brentford(H) 0

Stoke (A) 1

Luton(H) 3

Reading(A) 0

Norwich(H) 1

Blackburn(A) 0

Preston(A) 1

Birmingham(H) 3

Swansea(A) 0

Sheff Wed(H) 3 

Means we end up on 57 points at the end of the season. Interested in anyone's thought's. 

1 minute ago, ziggyram59 said:

These are our remaining fixtures

Huddersfield(H) 3

Forest(H) 1

Cardiff(A) 0

Barnsley(A) 1

Millwall(H) 3

Brentford(H) 0

Stoke (A) 1

Luton(H) 3

Reading(A) 0

Norwich(H) 1

Blackburn(A) 0

Preston(A) 1

Birmingham(H) 3

Swansea(A) 0

Sheff Wed(H) 3 

Means we end up on 57 points at the end of the season. Interested in anyone's thought's. 

My thought is I will watch the games and see what happens. 

I think after watching that gash last night then we still have huge problems either creating chances or converting the paucity of chances we do manage to eke out which I can't see changing radically - our game plan last night revolved around trying to score from corners. 

We have an International winger whom we paid millions for that disappears up his own behind and has no end product and another winger whom has never played for the club so we have mucho grando issues.

If we get 57 points out of that I'll be ecstatic as just can't see it happening

26 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I think after watching that gash last night then we still have huge problems either creating chances or converting the paucity of chances we do manage to eke out which I can't see changing radically - our game plan last night revolved around trying to score from corners. 

We have an International winger whom we paid millions for that disappears up his own behind and has no end product and another winger whom has never played for the club so we have mucho grando issues.

If we get 57 points out of that I'll be ecstatic as just can't see it happening

What do you think we will end up with? And more importantly do you think we will avoid relegation? 

Just now, ziggyram59 said:

What do you think we will end up with? And more importantly do you think we will avoid relegation? 

I said a few weeks ago we would finish 22nd.

I think we will have just enough to avoid that now but it won't be plain sailing and the games against Brum and the Wendies at the end of the season are still going to be pivotal to our survival.

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

I said a few weeks ago we would finish 22nd.

I think we will have just enough to avoid that now but it won't be plain sailing and the games against Brum and the Wendies at the end of the season are still going to be pivotal to our survival.

I think we are better than that and you really are so negative in your thoughts. There are 3 teams a lot worse than us. 

2 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

I think we are better than that and you really are so negative in your thoughts. There are 3 teams a lot worse than us. 

It's an opinion just like yours. 

I base it on watching the dross last night but more importantly the same dross against one of the teams I imagine you allude to who are rock bottom of the league and we were hellishly lucky to beat. 

We lose when we go behind first, have trouble creating chances and our goal scoring rate is the second lowest in the entire league all of which aren't opinion but fact.  

We do however concede few goals which invariably makes us scoring first the be all and end all of a game.

I don't see what's particularly negative about saying I think we will scrape up but it will go right down to the wire.

Archived