Rams v Wurzels Player. Deadline noon Sunday.

sage

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marshall - 7  Nothing to do but solid. 

Byrne - 8 Good game again. Solid at the back, especially late covering the cross field ball. Strong going forward even with Waghorn. 

Buchanan - 8 Good game defensively and great service for the goal. If he put the ball in earlier more often rather than pulling it back we’d be even more of a threat. 

Wisdom - 7 Solid without being great. Lost his man once but not fatal. 

Clarke - 8 Such a great display. 

Bird - 9 This is the Bird I want to see every game. Forward thinking as well as keeping the ball. Worthy reserve for Beilik if he continues like that. 

Bielik - 7 And gutted for the lad. Everything crossed for him not to be out too long. 

Shinnie - 9 MOTM  Monster of  a display. Solid and breaking up play as well as keeping the ball and progressing it when needed. Brilliant. 

Jozwiak 7 Visibly gutted for his mate and industrious. Needs that final ball to become a regular 8. 

CKR - 8 Great forward display and lovely goal. 

Knight - 7 Again defensively good but offered little up front where he is being played. 

Waghorn - 5 Average. 

Marshall.......6. Nothing serious to do. How Roos must be cursing. C’est la vie du Football.

Byrne............8 Brilliant consistency, great cross field pass to Buchanan to assist.

Buchanan.....8 Peach of an off-break for Kazim to fire home. Great defending. MotM.

Wisdom........8 Back to his best. Some delicious outward passes. Robust and quick.

Clarke...........7 As stout as ever. Can he go all season having headers cleared off the line?

Bird...............8 Looked in great nick as a No 10 but had to fill in for KB at Cdm. Smashed the upright from 16 yards.

Bielik............6 In imperious form but twisted his knee and was in great pain after 30 minutes.

Shinnie........8 Another big cog in the midfield mechanism. Abrasive ball-winning and simple passing allied with great dead ball delivery. So glad he ignored Cocu’s advice to change his style.

Jozwiak......7. Tricky all game but lacks composure when about to squeeze the trigger. 

CKR.............8. Match-winning goal and another shift of extreme graft, guile and leadership.

Knight.........8. Did all the ugly stuff. A shade fortunate not to incur the wrath of the ref when he appeared to step on an opponent. 

Waghorn.....6. Added some awkwardness to the right wing. Created a goodish chance for himself. Very lucky that nothing came of his lunging 2-footed challenge that didn’t fully connect otherwise would’ve seen red. Again. 

Just now, rammieib said:

Marshall 7

Byrne 7

Buchanan 8

Wisdom 7

Clarke 8

Bird 6

Bielik 7

Shinnie 8

Jozwiak 6

CKR 7

Knight 6

Waghorn 6

@sage Bielik didn’t play 45 mins - I thought we only scored those who did?

Many people, but not my ex-wife, may find this hard to believe, but occasionally I make a mistake.

It was pointed out earlier and I confirmed I won't be counting his scores.

14 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I feel people have been a bit harsh on Waggy. Created a couple of decent opportunities for us and wasn't far off doubling the score on a couple of occasions (the deflected finger-tip save the obvious one)

He started poorly but got into it later. I gave him a 6, I thought the 4's were harsh. 

Archived