Rams v Wurzels Player. Deadline noon Sunday.

sage

I think Kamil is getting off lightly.  Terrible touch, diving every opportunity, scuffs shots, runs into blind alleys and he has done this since before Christmas.  I can't see him as even average currently but most of you see as above average.    In November he was an 8 so I don't know what has gone wrong; homesick? Not the deal he was sold?  It is odd.  I used to love the way he used his low centre of gravity to get around defenders and I though he was going to be very special indeed.

If that was Tom I don't think we would get the same support, votes wise.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, sage said:

He started poorly but got into it later. I gave him a 6, I thought the 4's were harsh. 

Yeah, I was shouting at him for the first five minutes. 

It takes a while to get into the rhythm of the game and to predict the passes you need to make and receive. 

He was fine after that. 

Quite a number of our players are on an upward improvement scale that almost beggars belief. Wiz, Buchanan, Byrne, Bielik and Shinnie to name a few. I think that the clarity that Rooney is bringing means that individuals can play their exact role which fits the roles played by others priding a team spirit and work ethic that is now producing results. Under Cocu it just seemed like players were unable to do what they thought that they were expected to do.

Archived