v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I'd rather scoop out then boil my own eyeballs than listen to Ed Dawes. 

Same here. I’m thinking of doing a Likely Lads and avoiding all news until I can watch it on RamsTV.

10 hours ago, Jourdan said:

But all the noises suggest that in fact we are backing our youngsters to compete irrespective of the outbreak.

Yep... and that's why so many of our U23s, U18s and U16s(!) have participated in first team training this season. It still doesn't hide the fact there will be at least 35 players unavailable for this game due to Covid, a couple more miss out due to injury, with further 5 players we own out on loan at other clubs.

31 minutes ago, BIllyD said:

Anyone on EE can text sport to 150 and get free BT sports for three months. Think it's still on.

Would have to do it sharpish if the offer is still on, took a couple of hours for them to complete the set up when I did it

12 hours ago, JueCFC said:

I second this. I've been texting out many golden goal numbers to Derby fans this evening. Still some left if you fancy grabbing yourself a golden goal ticket. 

https://cfcst.org/store/#!/Golden-Goal/p/95160770

Only 26 of the 180 tickets remaining in the golden goal. You get given a number if you get the number for the time of the 1st goal you win 50£.Only a quid ago?

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

Jordan Brown wishing the lads all the best on Twitter so probably lost our most experienced remaining under 23  player with him. 

I am just hoping we come out of this with no more serious injuries.

Most versatile too! Big loss considering the small squad.

35 minutes ago, chezzyram said:

Would have to do it sharpish if the offer is still on, took a couple of hours for them to complete the set up when I did it

I went on line att EE and changed one of my smart benefits to BT sport...Then I went BT site and setup the BT ID. I was hoping I would then be able to mirror to the TV but it says I dont have that subscription....so phone it is ?

1 minute ago, willipa said:

I went on line att EE and changed one of my smart benefits to BT sport...Then I went BT site and setup the BT ID. I was hoping I would then be able to mirror to the TV but it says I dont have that subscription....so phone it is ?

You can send it to the TV, only the standard player and not the enhanced

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/offers-and-services/bt-sport-entertainment-packs/how-can-i-watch-the-bt-sport-app-on-a-tv-screen

1 minute ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I won’t know any of the starting eleven.

For those more in the know.......is there. a known “scapegoat”for the usual suspects to steam into?

Ethan Wassall would have been one but he’s injured so that’s a no go.

My guess will be if Bobby Duncan isn’t starting, that could trigger some conspiracy theories 

Archived