v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

David

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

I won’t know any of the starting eleven.

For those more in the know.......is there. a known “scapegoat”for the usual suspects to steam into?

We don't do scapegoats at U23/18 level. Our 40 year old CB and teachers pet, Ethan Wassall, is probably as close as you'll get.

13 minutes ago, willipa said:

I went on line att EE and changed one of my smart benefits to BT sport...Then I went BT site and setup the BT ID. I was hoping I would then be able to mirror to the TV but it says I dont have that subscription....so phone it is ?

It is a while since I set up the 3 month trial but I had no problem with casting to TV once set up was complete. After I set up the bt ID I had to wait for an email to activate it which took a little while and then a further wait for a message saying it was complete

The team is younger than I expected. Only 6 of the starters are in the U23 sqaud, with 2 on the bench.

Yates

Bardell   Solomon   Jinkinson   Williams

LThompson   Bateman   Hutchinson

Aghatise   Duncan   Cresswell

A lack of options in some positions means Williams fills in at LB (IMO he's best as a winger), and Aghatise starts on the wing when he always plays at CM

Just now, richinspain said:

That's a young starting lineup. When will we take this competition seriously?

Can’t believe that team, I mean what formation is that ? Where the hell is Bateman playing, I mean for god sake. Fuming ?

Archived