Tom Lawrence injury

Jimbo Ram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Not good news, as much as he’s frustrating, he’s one of our only players with that bit of magic in him. Just hope Ibe is fit to come in for him.

It’s a real shame cos I was really looking forward to the idea of being able to bring I’ve on for Lawrence, or vice versa, during a game, like Mac’s go to substitution always used to be to change his wingers. 

it’s great that we’ve got Ibe waiting in the wings to hopefully take over, but it would be better to have them both as an option. 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s a real shame cos I was really looking forward to the idea of being able to bring I’ve on for Lawrence, or vice versa, during a game, like Mac’s go to substitution always used to be to change his wingers. 

it’s great that we’ve got Ibe waiting in the wings to hopefully take over, but it would be better to have them both as an option. 

Agreed 100%. You need those different options in attacking areas, and it looked like we finally had them this year. Injuries are part and parcel of football mind.

15 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Tom Lawrence is key to making Cocus tactics work.

Trust me I am smirking as I write that myself, but its true. For Cocus tactics to work we need players like Lawrence and Jozwiak bursting with pace ready to feed our potent striker up top.

TL and pace?

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Picked up a nasty groin injury for Wales apparently ?

I've tried to find some more info but not found anything.  I don't know but wondered if it was James Lawrence (who went off injured in the 69th minute) rather than Tom who played the full 90.  Are we sure it's Tom that was injured? 

10 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

I've tried to find some more info but not found anything.  I don't know but wondered if it was James Lawrence (who went off injured in the 69th minute) rather than Tom who played the full 90.  Are we sure it's Tom that was injured? 

Yes, according to the SKY chap following Wales ?

Archived