The Saturday Acca thread

hintonsboots

21 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

I’ve been wanting to post one in here for ages ?

0139A82C-5279-46C6-A91D-7107A9538C30.png

Nice!

I'm not a gambler in the true sense, and not sure I know (for certain) what I'm talking about here, but I "think" I do...

Am I right in thinking you cashed out pretty much with the Huddersfield/Stoke game being level, with 2 mins to go, and being the only realistic chance of it going wrong?

Am I right that by cashing out early, that's effectively "cost you" best part of £500?  (£2,102.50 pay out if you held out to full times?  Is that right?)

Or did the results change?  (I've not checked!)  In which case... Good shout!  ?

Either way, congratulations on your win.  Not to be sniffed at!    ?

11 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Nice!

I'm not a gambler in the true sense, and not sure I know (for certain) what I'm talking about here, but I "think" I do...

Am I right in thinking you cashed out pretty much with the Huddersfield/Stoke game being level, with 2 mins to go, and being the only realistic chance of it going wrong?

Am I right that by cashing out early, that's effectively "cost you" best part of £500?  (£2,102.50 pay out if you held out to full times?  Is that right?)

Or did the results change?  (I've not checked!)  In which case... Good shout!  ?

Either way, congratulations on your win.  Not to be sniffed at!    ?

Yeah you’re right, could have an extra £500 but would have had to endure another 5 mins of bum twitching. Stoke we’re down to 10 men and cleared off the line not long before I cashed, would have been distraught if they nicked one.

1 hour ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Yeah you’re right, could have an extra £500 but would have had to endure another 5 mins of bum twitching. Stoke we’re down to 10 men and cleared off the line not long before I cashed, would have been distraught if they nicked one.

Well, even more understandable now then!  Nervy few moments!

Must admit, I almost put something along the lines of "... losing your nerve...", buy as I convinced myself I understood the theory behind it, I also put my imaginary self in the same position... and imagined me doing the same as you!  ?

Hey... it's a win, and a good 'un at that.  Well done again.  Enjoy.   ??