The Saturday Acca thread

hintonsboots

This Forum is packed with knowledgeable football fans ( mostly ). It’s time we cleaned up at the bookies, so some 6 fold Acca tips from members should enable us to compile a top Acca.

Remember only stake what you can afford to lose. 

My suggestions below, apologies for backing ze snake.

Exeter

Reading

Cambridge

Millwall

Norwich

Liverpool

Home wins 15.45/1 odds.

I find accas on the whole to be a complete waste of money.

I used to have a £25 fourfold every week and was probably getting one win a season ?

I now do a £50 double every week instead and find I win on a much more regular basis and have shown profit for 3 seasons running.

I only ever place a bet on teams @ evens or above.

Today I have gone on Crystal Palace @ 15/8 and Millwall @ 21/20. £50 returns £295.

Did not know Rowett had Covid and so would be missing from todays match. Think if I had known I would have gone on Huddersfield at @ 19/10 rather than Millwall.

Edited by G STAR RAM

I used to do the same £10 treble on both teams to score in matches involving Derby, Walsall and Wycombe. Don't ask me why those 3 teams apart from the obvious choice of Derby. Seemed to pay out more often than not although I didn't keep an exact track on it. Got out of the habit of betting since Covid kicked in. Pretty glad I'm not placing that bet this season considering how shot shy we've been. Will keep an eye on this thread though to see if I can revive my appetite for a punt. 

55 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I find accas on the whole to be a complete waste of money.

I used to have a £25 fourfold every week and was probably getting one win a season ?

I now do a £50 double every week instead and find I win on a much more regular basis and have shown profit for 3 seasons running.

I only ever place a bet on teams @ evens or above.

Today I have gone on Crystal Palace @ 15/8 and Millwall @ 21/20. £50 returns £295.

Did not know Rowett had Covid and so would be missing from todays match. Think if I had known I would have gone on Huddersfield at @ 19/10 rather than Millwall.

Didn’t realise snakes could catch Coronavirus.?

45 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I used to do the same £10 treble on both teams to score in matches involving Derby, Walsall and Wycombe. Don't ask me why those 3 teams apart from the obvious choice of Derby. Seemed to pay out more often than not although I didn't keep an exact track on it. Got out of the habit of betting since Covid kicked in. Pretty glad I'm not placing that bet this season considering how shot shy we've been. Will keep an eye on this thread though to see if I can revive my appetite for a punt. 

Maybe it’s all your fault!! 

8 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Baalocks, that would have paid out this weekend. Not sure what the odds were but it usually paid out anything from £40-£70 dependent the odds at the time. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?

7 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

At one stage, my cashout was £90, needing Walsall winner. Within 30 seconds, Burton equalised and Plymouth conceded and it was down to £7! ? too slow. 

4 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Had £80 cash out but thought Millwall would get a winner.

-£50 for me.

Cash out is for pussies.

You either eat the whole duck or none at all.