The Saturday Acca thread

hintonsboots

It's each to their own how they bet  what works for some doesn't  work for others  but a winning bet is a winning bet   

I bet on goals   at the start of play Derby v Cardiff Wednesday night 

over  0.5 goals in the first half was  1/2 on   put my £50 on ... well done waggy  

£25 profit ... now I've got  £75  

with 20 mins to go same night Juventus 0 Barcalona 1 ... over 1.5 goals 4/6 on  well done Messi returns of £125 

Obviously  it doesn't always work ...but remember a lot can happen in 45 mins 

15 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Masters and if so, who have you backed? 

Generally have a scatter of EW bets

picked Ancer, Schaufelle, Scheffler, Fowler and Hatton. Hatton missed the cut. Had £5ew on each. 

Just put £10 on Rose at 30/1 boosted. 

now twitching that my reluctance to back the top few favourites will backfire. Thomas birdies any 2 of the first five and he’ll pull away I reckon. 

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Generally have a scatter of EW bets

picked Ancer, Schaufelle, Scheffler, Fowler and Hatton. Hatton missed the cut. Had £5ew on each. 

Just put £10 on Rose at 30/1 boosted. 

now twitching that my reluctance to back the top few favourites will backfire. Thomas birdies any 2 of the first five and he’ll pull away I reckon. 

Good luck. I usually pick one of the chasing pack on the last day. However the only time that's paid dividends is when Danny Willett won it a few years ago. He was a very generous 20/1. 

• 1 month later...

I'm having a midweek acca tonight. Never bet on football as I'm poo at it but do use the Exchanges to good effect laying bad horseracing favourites.

My picks are:

West Ham
Leicester - Chelsea draw
Rams - Bournemouth draw
Reading
Southampton.

Nailed on monkey to a tenner though in truth I'd be mildly shocked if I get more than 2 right.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

3 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I'm having a midweek acca tonight. Never bet on football as I'm poo at it but do use the Exchanges to good effect laying bad horseracing favourites.

My picks are:

West Ham
Leicester - Chelsea draw
Rams - Bournemouth draw
Reading
Southampton.

Nailed on monkey to a tenner though in truth I'd be mildly shocked if I get more than 2 right.

Had Derby as my banker!