Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Justa said:

Yep I’m 100% confident that Lawrence is suddenly going to be consistent game after game and Waghorn will actually have learnt to control a football.

Okay, those are two players and very specific examples.

Do you think we’re playing as well as we possibly can at the moment?

I feel for Cocu. We've played attractive football tonight in the way he's envisioned, but we look like we lack the quality needed to make that style work. We look like a team of triers who can't break Huddersfield down. When we do get through on goal players like Jozwiak and Knight don't quite have the end product

Just now, rad1919 said:

Not criticising, just curious, who are these updates for?

There are a number of people on the forum who've no means to follow the game. Although less of them during this Covid season ? 

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Mate,a lot of people,including myself,are being pretty fair and balanced about the game so no need to take out your own annoyance on them,it's the team that's losing and us playing better tonight just makes it all the more annoying to all of us.

I'm not talking of your ilk

Got 1-0 loss written all over it. 

Our full back runs through with lawrence free in the edge of the six yard box and fluffs it. 

Their full back runs through with Bacuna on the penalty spot, finds him with a lovely ball. One nil down. 

So frustrating. 

Archived