See why PSV fans wanted him gone now.

Ramfan1958

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

2 winning titles and I said  PSV fans wanted him gone Why because is football tactics are absolutely boring and negative . 

I got slaughtered saying my work frinds in Holland said Cocu is crap. 

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

Alright Karen keep yer hair on. 

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

DCFCfans want you out. 

Imagine paying £500 for a season ticket and watching this crap tell me how many goals have we scored at home this season ? how many shots on target this season ? The players are being coached to keep possesion and pass backwards and don't lose the ball it's shocking to watch. 

If the fans had been at Pride Park this season they would have let Cocu know in no uncertain terms what they thought of these performances. 

Get Rid . 

21 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

2 winning titles and I said  PSV fans wanted him gone Why because is football tactics are absolutely boring and negative . 

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

They didn’t want him gone you clown! Brought them the title for first time in years, won them 3 titles - have they won a title since?

25 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

Are you mr or mrs rooney?

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

They didn’t want him gone you clown! Brought them the title for first time in years, won them 3 titles - have they won a title since?

Look they were glad he went yes they won the title but the football was crap and boring. They would go 1-0 at home and shut the door take a forward off . 

Fact !!!

30 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

So if Cocu wins us the premier league but you don’t like the style of play you’ll still feel the same yes?

Just now, Ramfan1958 said:

Look they were glad he went yes they won the title but the football was crap and boring. They would go 1-0 at home and shut the door take a forward off . 

Fact !!!

Either they're very spoilt fans, or they're not very smart, because they haven't won the title since he left, and I'd imagine it's more exciting winning the title than being also rans. 

Just now, Dean Saunder’s hat trick said:

So if Cocu wins is the premier league but you don’t like the style of play you’ll still feel the same yes?

45 years season ticket holder I'm aloud my opinions just like you are. Perhaps your one of these fans who can't admit were a very poor team .

I will say it were pathetic at present .

100% a Ram and Derby till I die. 

Just now, Ramfan1958 said:

45 years season ticket holder I'm aloud my opinions just like you are. Perhaps your one of these fans who can't admit were a very poor team .

How long you’ve had a season ticket is irrelevant. Using it to bolster your argument is poor and doesn’t fly here. 

3 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Fair enough mate but surely on that basis you can understand why we’re not firing yet? I mean, what happens in the 70s if you take the best 3 or 4 players out the team due to injury?

Sack Clough or McKay if you’re not happy with the results regardless of the facts?

9 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

You are entitled to your opinion and it's a shame people are quick to shoot someone down when they are confident enough to voice their own opinion.

I'll be honest, this is shaping up to be the worst season of the last 20? Ish....we are in for a long long season, seriously, we are in a relegation scrap, league 1 next season is a very real prospect, I get the impression Mel Morris is trying to tick grounds off a list? 

But, tonight was far better than even I expected, forget what Sky said, apart from a cracking bit of Class, we were the better side. I honestly think we clicked tonight and that was probably the best we will be all season (just a hunch), the fact we came away with zero points shows how long this season is going to be.

On a plus point, I put 20 quid on Watford to win, as it was so damn obvious they would win, I doubled my money, Derby County losing so often are winning me a fortune...in Cocu I trust lol

44 minutes ago, Ramfan1958 said:

Apologies accepted. 

Cocu OUT OUT 

troll GIF

Archived