See why PSV fans wanted him gone now.

Ramfan1958

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you can compare the Eredivisie to the Championship. The Dutch league is like the SPL & Portugal, there are three main big city clubs, PSV/Eindhoven, Ajax & Feyenoord of Rotterdam, plus the occasional challenger like AZ. Another example is Frank de Boer, won everything at Ajax, sacked after a short number of games at Palace, then at Inter. 

There is a way round this, however, that might benefit Cocu & Derby. I suggest that we politely ask the Dutch if we can join the Eredivisie and maybe VVV Venlo or another of those Dutch sides with lots of abbreviations can take our place. The away games will be a bit of trek though.

The guy on the top left is wearing a white top that's reminiscent of our kit so we're half way there to imagining it.

Derby, Eredivisie Champions 

Sta op als je Forest haat

as they say  in Dutch.

9 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

But will his luck ever change? ? 

I really hope so infact I believe it will.im not here to change anyones mind I see some good points made to remove him but I just dont think it's the right call. We have still yet to see a team where ALL players are available.when we do I will judge him on that team not the one at the minute. I just dont think it's a true reflection. And yet inspite of having square pegs in alot of round hole I personally think in the last 2 games we have looked alot better.yes I grant you poor on the attacking side but that's yet to come.

Here's a Dutch friend of mine saying Cocu is a good coach. Also spoke to him after the season finished and he asked how we was getting on. I like Cocu and think we should stick with him, so I said I'm quite happy and he's had a lot to deal with, he said he was glad I liked him. 

20201019_093533.jpg

Since the glorious performance against Blackburn last season we have been without key players in just about every game. 

We have signed two wingers and an attacking full back, plus a former international centre forward. 

We haven't seen the style he wants to play yet. 

We have only seen the style which suits current personnel. 

Most of our midfield players are steady ball players who don't venture forward much and on whom you would scarcely rely to score you goals. 

Give the guy a chance. The last couple of games have shown fight and passion. 

We just need more back from injury. 

22 hours ago, sage said:

Here are PSV fans calling for the sacking of Cocu...oh wait...

16030214416361914344221934636384.jpg

They're even chanting it at him in large numbers here - although how unaware he seems to be of their hatred is somewhat worrying

I mean - Some dude on here knows a couple of PSV fans so OBVIOUSLY that means ALL PSV fans must feel the same way

Just like all Derby fans on here always agree with each other all the time...

Archived