Will the "Cocu outers" give us some respite?

IslandExile

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Curtains said:

It’s not about that it’s the way Cocu had been nearly destroyed by some fans. 

Ridiculous after 3 games 

What caused the clear the air session last Monday, the performance against Blackburn or the fans? Grow up.

5 hours ago, goldstar said:

You're an angry little man a lot of the time aren't you? 

I'm not little either pal so get your facts right...as for your comment on arguing, some call it debate but considering you said I was contradicting myself I kinda think you're the one haggling for an argument..thats if  you want to call it arguing of course ... entirely up to you .....my rule of thumb has always been the same....talk as if you are in a pub or face to face with respect rather than only saying what you like because you're behind a keyboard I'm very black and white and If I've got something that i feel i need to say I'll say it...this is a forum mate and people air there opinions.....so perhaps get off of your very high horse eh ....

I like having debates on here makes the forum a vibrant place to share opinions.

Still can't understand though why posters who disagree with you then automatically stereotype or pigeonhole you with a certain label. Maybe it's a way of their brain trying to reconcile someone who has the audacity to have an opinion differing from theirs. Who knows. 

Post a comment that doesn't fit in with popular opinion about BLM for example and you're branded a racist. Post a comment that doesn't fit in with popular opinion about Cocu and you want the guy sacked.

Life isn't always black and white but some people choose to make it so to further their own agendas. Quite sad really.

On 03/10/2020 at 16:07, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I also think Bielsa is the better manager.

My whole point is that it's incredibly disrespectful and stupid to call Cocu clueless when he's achieved more than 99.999% of the entire forum in his life. If he's clueless, then everyone here is a bum.

Depends on the constant to which he is measured against. 

Measuring him in the footballing sense gives your opinion, measure him against fan expectation gives another. 

Here we have both.

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

I like having debates on here makes the forum a vibrant place to share opinions.

Still can't understand though why posters who disagree with you then automatically stereotype or pigeonhole you with a certain label. Maybe it's a way of their brain trying to reconcile someone who has the audacity to have an opinion differing from theirs. Who knows. 

Post a comment that doesn't fit in with popular opinion about BLM for example and you're branded a racist. Post a comment that doesn't fit in with popular opinion about Cocu and you want the guy sacked.

Life isn't always black and white but some people choose to make it so to further their own agendas. Quite sad really.

You mean a wrong opinion .

This is about Cocu right nothing else.  

1 hour ago, S8TY said:

I'm not little either pal so get your facts right...as for your comment on arguing, some call it debate but considering you said I was contradicting myself I kinda think you're the one haggling for an argument..thats if  you want to call it arguing of course ... entirely up to you .....my rule of thumb has always been the same....talk as if you are in a pub or face to face with respect rather than only saying what you like because you're behind a keyboard I'm very black and white and If I've got something that i feel i need to say I'll say it...this is a forum mate and people air there opinions.....so perhaps get off of your very high horse eh ....

You've just proven my point.

This is true about me starting the conversation - I'm sick of people like yourself talking to people like poo then sitting back thinking you're so kind and virtuous because you don't criticise Cocu. I've seen time and time again you involved in back and forth spats and i just don't get it. 

If anything, try and be less tetchy to people you talk to everyday rather than a man you will likely never meet and have such passion defending to then turn around and be argumentative to people who dare state their opinion. 

The comment about speaking as if you're face to face is hilarious as i highly doubt you would be so confrontational. 

This is a football forum, correct but there is a way to be with people. 

13 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You mean a wrong opinion .

This is about Cocu right nothing else.  

What do you mean by a wrong opinion, there's nothing wrong with an opinion if it's exactly that surely.

Was meant as a general observation and not a truism as there are people who are receptive to other people's differing opinions without feeling the need to brand them

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

What do you mean by a wrong opinion, there's nothing wrong with an opinion if it's exactly that surely.

Was meant as a general observation and not a truism as there are people who are receptive to other people's differing opinions without feeling the need to brand them

Touché 

31 minutes ago, goldstar said:

You've just proven my point.

This is true about me starting the conversation - I'm sick of people like yourself talking to people like poo then sitting back thinking you're so kind and virtuous because you don't criticise Cocu. I've seen time and time again you involved in back and forth spats and i just don't get it. 

If anything, try and be less tetchy to people you talk to everyday rather than a man you will likely never meet and have such passion defending to then turn around and be argumentative to people who dare state their opinion. 

The comment about speaking as if you're face to face is hilarious as i highly doubt you would be so confrontational. 

This is a football forum, correct but there is a way to be with people. 

Why wouldn't i be confrontational ?? listen to yourself pal with your holier than holy speech...what gives you the right to determine how people should talk to others....chill yourself out mate...for the record i'd have zero qualms in telling you this face to face.....you come across as a melt mate...next time you think i'm talking to someone in such an unruly way do yourself a favour and keep it to yourself just like you would if you were talking to me face to face .....another borrrrrrring keyboard do gooder pretending to be better than anyone else , what are you ??the forum conduct police!!! could not give a monkeys what you think pal ...i wish David would bring back the yawn or roll eyes emojis.....anyways got to sort out my sock draw now pal which is slightly more interesting in replying to you're inane do gooder crap....have a nice evening 

39 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Why wouldn't i be confrontational ?? listen to yourself pal with your holier than holy speech...what gives you the right to determine how people should talk to others....chill yourself out mate...for the record i'd have zero qualms in telling you this face to face.....you come across as a melt mate...next time you think i'm talking to someone in such an unruly way do yourself a favour and keep it to yourself just like you would if you were talking to me face to face .....another borrrrrrring keyboard do gooder pretending to be better than anyone else , what are you ??the forum conduct police!!! could not give a monkeys what you think pal ...i wish David would bring back the yawn or roll eyes emojis.....anyways got to sort out my sock draw now pal which is slightly more interesting in replying to you're inane do gooder crap....have a nice evening 

Take a breath pal, don't want to pair up any odd socks now, otherwise you might blow a fuse in the morning! 

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

My new thought is how much I'd love it if @goldstar and @S8TY were actually best mates in the real world, not knowing they're arguing in the t'internet world. Even better, imagine if they were lovers! Husband and Wife or Husband and Husband... or Wife and Wife!

Or i go for a job interview and he's the sodding boss 

3 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

My new thought is how much I'd love it if @goldstar and @S8TY were actually best mates in the real world, not knowing they're arguing in the t'internet world. Even better, imagine if they were lovers! Husband and Wife or Husband and Husband... or Wife and Wife!

Fair enough Mostyn that was actually quite funny.....for you ?

Archived