Henrich Ravas - Joined Hartlepool, season long loan

Kyle guest

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't personally mind an initial drop to that level. It'll be his first senior football (I think) and things can get ugly quick if you send a goalkeeper to too high a level. Best to be cautious. 

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

Don't quite get this one. I hope we've put something in the loan agreement that he has to play a certain amount of games. Hartlepool already have a highly rated (at non-league level) goalkeeper in Ben Killip. So, unless he's moving somewhere, he could just be sat on the bench in the National League.

Seen a comment off one of their fans saying Killip could be off so hopefully means Ravas will get game time

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I don't personally mind an initial drop to that level. It'll be his first senior football (I think) and things can get ugly quick if you send a goalkeeper to too high a level. Best to be cautious. 

Played at Gainsborough before a few years back 

As soon as we signed Idem to be third choice this season, it was pretty clear that Ravas would be going out on loan for the season. He needs to get first team experience. I’m very surprised it’s only at National League level though... I thought he was quite close to the first team and would be able to take over from Marshall over the next couple of years. If he’s only at that level at the moment though, I’d expect it to be at least 3 years before he breaks into the first team, if at all. Good luck to him mind.

14 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Yep look at Nick Pope's bio

I remember being in South Stand for a League Cup game Vs Charlton, and one fan in particular made Pope his target.

I'd never have thought that night he'd go on to be so good.

Archived