Hey guys I got to have an operation

B4ev6is

Hey guys next week I got to have option done I have got to have some theeth taken out and I might not be on here for a little while I am going to hospital to have it down but I am little be scared I must admit I got have a test down for virus before it does ahead I am having that done on sunday if I dont hear anything by tuesday I am nagtive and op will go ahead but been waiting 9 months for this to go ahead.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By gum(*1).  You're not having much luck lately, buddy!  

But hey, no need to worry.  You'll be in the hands of experts, so you'll be fine.
Listen to the words of wisdom(*2) from your mates in the posts above.  We'll all root(*3) for you.
Probably best if you don't masticate(*4) too much for a while afterwards though.

*1:   Did you see what I did there?
*2   Did you see what I did there?
*3   Did you see what I did there?
*4   Did you see what @DarkFruitsRam7 got up to, at Hillsborough?

??

6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys next week I got to have option done I have got to have some theeth taken out and I might not be on here for a little while I am going to hospital to have it down but I am little be scared I must admit I got have a test down for virus before it does ahead I am having that done on sunday if I dont hear anything by tuesday I am nagtive and op will go ahead but been waiting 9 months for this to go ahead.

Trust in the NHS buddy, they are amazing and you’ll be fine.

I had an operation last Thursday and went well for me. Even the Covid test wasn’t quite as bad as I’d expected. You’ll have to isolate between the test and your operation won’t you? I did but, at least it was only three days rather than the 10 (I think) it used to be.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Trust in the NHS buddy, they are amazing and you’ll be fine.

I had an operation last Thursday and went well for me. Even the Covid test wasn’t quite as bad as I’d expected. You’ll have to isolate between the test and your operation won’t you? I did but, at least it was only three days rather than the 10 (I think) it used to be.

I hate anything in my mouth I am likely going to be sick on them I really not looking forward to test bit being done.

Hospital to have teeth removed? Didn’t think they did that. Anyway, @B4ev6is I have had to have teeth pulled before, nothing to it really, sounds worse than what it is.

Take a pair of headphones, put some music on and lay back with your mouth open, you’ll be in and out before you know it 

5 minutes ago, David said:

Hospital to have teeth removed? Didn’t think they did that. Anyway, @B4ev6is I have had to have teeth pulled before, nothing to it really, sounds worse than what it is.

Take a pair of headphones, put some music on and lay back with your mouth open, you’ll be in and out before you know it 

There putting my to sleep to do it

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

There putting my to sleep to do it

Well in that case you won’t feel a thing, can feel slightly weird afterwards depending on where they’ve been removed but after a day or two it just feels normal.

How many are you having removed and which teeth are they?

Archived