George Evans - New Contract to 2022

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent squad player, signed for a small fee and doubt he is on a big wage. Extended year could potentially mean we get a fee back for him if we were to sell.

Gives us cover in centre mid & centre back. Imo he is better at centre back with the play in front of him, dont recall him doing too much wrong in either position really.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

If a player is going to keep our young players out of the squad I'd rather they were kept out by Rooney than by Evans! I bet Brown is better than Evans in midfield already!

Is this where we say....well Cocu wanted him in his plans so ? to your opinion? 

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

If a player is going to keep our young players out of the squad I'd rather they were kept out by Rooney than by Evans! I bet Brown is better than Evans in midfield already!

See this is a more reasonable response than "FFS really"

Just now, rynny said:

See this is a more reasonable response than "FFS really"

Yeah I just knew that lots of 'he's a good squad filler' type comments would be rolling in and couldn't be bothered. I can only hope he's on low wages cos his career history is startlingly average, but I suppose no-one will care much if he loses his 'place' to a youngster.

Archived