Fixtures Released

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, cheron85 said:

Now we have fixtures - Do we have any idea whether we can actually get into the ground or not?

Oh also - anyone had their refund for away tickets from last year yet?

(quickest off topic ever?)

From today's Guardian -

September test events for fans at stadiums

The English Football League is in discussions with the government and the sports grounds safety authority (SGSA) about staging test events next month as the prospect of supporters returning to stadiums edges closer.

The league, together with the department for digital, culture, media and sport (DCMS) and SGSA has been working with Charlton and Cambridge to devise protocols for a phased return of fans. Matches were played behind closed doors when the Championship season restarted in June but Oliver Dowden, the culture secretary, hopes fans can return with social distancing measures in place in October.

Charlton’s League One match at home to Doncaster on 19 September has been targeted as a test event but it is likely other games could be used as test events before then. Charlton’s stadium has a capacity of 27,111 and it is hoped between 6,000-8,500 supporters could attend matches in October.

7 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

First game I always look for is the last away game of the season as it’s one I always try to go to. Swansea. Not been there before (for football) as I couldn’t make it the season before last so it would tick two boxes: last away game and another new stadium. All I need now is for this damn virus to go away thus allowing away supporters by then (slim to zero chance I reckon).

There you go, save you a trip ?

6A78F21C-B0BA-4D50-9136-CEB6504BE61D.jpeg

21 GIF by H.E.R.See there’s a few mentions of ‘difficult October’ ‘ tough etc etc’ ..... My positive radar warned me of such talk and the reason it’s difficult is because X Y and Z have to play US. Yeah DCF ducking C, young guns et al, they can worry about playing Derby County. Difficult? PAH ?

14 hours ago, Andicis said:

Reading have sacked their manager 2 weeks before we play them in the first league fixture...

Not sure an interview with Tim Dellor would have interested me anyway.  In fact I don't even know who he is, so I'm not even bothered whether he's fuming or not!

Oh... hang on... 

Archived