Fixtures Released

DarkFruitsRam7

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Somewhat, because most would chose to go if they could! You have to get used to it though...

Yep, I realise that. You all have my sympathies.

For me, football is all about being there and supporting the team.

Although I will still be here, yelling at the tele (or radio) week in, week out.

Very frustrating as I renewed my season ticket in March and there will be no fans in the ground during September, which has cost us all another two home games. As well as what's been previously mentioned, some of us have not had any rebate from missing the four home games at the end of last season.

Even if the government allows fans back into games, I doubt any away fans will be allowed to travel, along with a good deal of talk of limiting the attendance for home matches to as much as only one-in-three.

18 minutes ago, oomarkwright said:

How do you download them as just a list of fixtures. Wants access to my calendar from stanza whoever they are. 

I've been using that method on the site for years. It just adds it to your phone calendar and updates with the results and any fixture date/time changes.

If we can hit the ground running, get a few points in the bag and carry a bit of momentum into October getting those games out of the way might be a good thing. 

If we stutter from the off though, it's going to be a lot to recover from by November. 

Wonder what the odds are on a 12 point deduction and still being on minus in November? 

1 hour ago, David said:

Birthday 26th February 

v Forest (H) 27th February 

That could be a messy weekend if Boris allows 

My other half’s birthday is 27th Feb. Her whole family are red dogs. She wasn’t happy when I said she’d have to do somat on the Friday night for her birthday ?

First game of the season is atleast a very winnable one unless Reading improve with good signings, October looks hard on paper but there is no guarantee the relegated teams will start well as they will have made a lot of changes in the summer and lost key players so it is  maybe a good time to play them ,hopefully by the first game of the season we have made atleast 2 or 3 signings and are going into the season without a points deduction and some optimism.

Happy with those opening fixtures.

A real chance for us to get off to a good start, rather than having to play catch up like we did last season. Of course any points deduction will change that.

October looks tricky, but at the same time, it might be a good time to play some of the supposed stronger sides in the division before they settle and hit their stride.

Now let’s see some good signings to fill us all with hope.

Archived