Chrissy Martin oh yes another thread

Nishfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked to talk through the goal, the striker admitted:

"Honestly, I think I'd have to look back at it. I am not sure what it went in off. I just saw the ball break, and I just tried to get my head on it. I knew I was going to get hurt for my troubles, I think I might have cracked a rib but I was just delighted to see the referee award the goal.

Obviously it (the ball) didn't hit the net and I wasn't sure if it definitely went over the line. It looked like it did, that's why I put my arm in the air. I was just happy to get the reward I, personally, think we deserved on the balance of the play."

He comes into his own in and around the box. Ideally he needs midfield runners going past him, but that only happened once today. He’s not mobile enough to plough a lone furrow ( great cliche, smudger Smith uses ).

You could see Forest looked well dodgy when we finally got the ball in their box. I would like to have seen route one for the last 15 minutes, with Martin, Whittaker and Waggers upfront.

1 hour ago, Millenniumram said:

What a ducking man. Does absolutely nothing for 95 minutes, then reduces all the Forest fans to tears in their living rooms. Hero.

Did you watch the game? Why would Forest fans be in tears? They dominated the game, stopped us in our tracks, got a crucial point and they are still in a fantastic position.

They could afford a draw today...

Just now, Jourdan said:

Did you watch the game? Why would Forest fans be in tears? They dominated the game, stopped us in our tracks, got a crucial point and they are still in a fantastic position.

We got a point against the poohouse Red Dogs with a depleted team, our season continues to give hope. What is wrong with you?

28 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Because they should have had all three - they dropped two points because of Worralls stupidity and Martins shithousing. We’ve know all season we’re not as good as Forest this year, so that came as no surprise. Our poor summer recruitment ensured that.

28 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

They had a chance to put pressure on WBA and go within four points of them.  They just blew any chance of automatics.

Hahahahahahhahahaha!

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

They had a chance to put pressure on WBA and go within four points of them.  They just blew any chance of automatics.

Hahahahahahhahahaha!

They haven’t been in the running for automatic promotion for months...

Archived