Millionth post

Seaside Ram

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

But it's not is it?

Aren't we around 1.7m in total so posting the one millionth in this section is like winning the Anglo-Italian cup as a consolation prize after missing out on the League Championship. So, anyone know who actually did post the millionth message on the forum?

1.7m is amazing but I bet over half are from the moaning whingers!

Wonder what the odds are on the other half being people moaning about the moaners?

6 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

But it's not is it?

Aren't we around 1.7m in total so posting the one millionth in this section is like winning the Anglo-Italian cup as a consolation prize after missing out on the League Championship. So, anyone know who actually did post the millionth message on the forum?

1.7m is amazing but I bet over half are from the moaning whingers!

900,000 of them contain the words George & Thorne...

7 hours ago, David said:

You with a post trying to get rid of who’s next on your hit list ?

Wasn't aware I had a hit list , well., apart from Anya and Huddz , oh and Forest fans , Leeds fans , anything related to Gibson's Boro, Aston Villa , Gary Rowett , Pat van den Hawe ( long memory! )  . Apart from that I love you all ! ???

7 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Wonder what the odds are on the other half being people moaning about the moaners?

i am like you and we are not like that lot, we moan about people moaning about the moaners

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

This stay in the caravan, it’s not all relaxing, you’ll need to be serving bacon and sausage out the window from 6.30am, them truckers are a demanding bunch.

i can serve the sausage out the window, in the doorway, or wherever, but they can keep the bacon, i am on a diet

Archived