Don't Ignore The Warnings

mozza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The AAA is an abdominal aortic aneurysm.

Most men are fine but everyone is invited to a totally painless checkup when they reach the age of 65.

I went to mine 5 years ago and was told there were no problems and I would be fine well into my nineties.

My brother sensibly went for his when invited and was told that he had a life  threatening AAA measuring 6.5cm. 

If he left it and it burst I would have no brothers left.

He had major surgery on Wednesday and then went into intensive care.

He asked me to put nothing on the site as he just wanted to see how things progressed but it has now gone public.

He is now starting the long winding road back to full health and had his first nourishment, a bowl of soup, tonight.

I am sure that you will all join me in wishing Pete (sorry, Mozza!) a full and speedy recovery.

Please guys, take Mozza's advice and don't ignore the warnings!

Best wishes mozza. I must admit that I had never heard of this condition.

wishing you a very successful and stress free road to recovery,

Get well soon.

Thing is chaps, my life is back on track now after 7hour op the dangerous part is done, plastic tubing instead of millions of years outdated  fleshy arterys.

Need a shave tho..bugger that.. 

159216635759144906612.jpg

57 minutes ago, mozza said:

Thing is chaps, my life is back on track now after 7hour op the dangerous part is done, plastic tubing instead of millions of years outdated  fleshy arterys.

Need a shave tho..bugger that.. 

159216635759144906612.jpg

Your hair has grown and you’ve put a bit of timber on but you are looking well for it.

3 hours ago, Brummie Steve said:

The AAA is an abdominal aortic aneurysm.

Most men are fine but everyone is invited to a totally painless checkup when they reach the age of 65.

I went to mine 5 years ago and was told there were no problems and I would be fine well into my nineties.

My brother sensibly went for his when invited and was told that he had a life  threatening AAA measuring 6.5cm. 

If he left it and it burst I would have no brothers left.

He had major surgery on Wednesday and then went into intensive care.

He asked me to put nothing on the site as he just wanted to see how things progressed but it has now gone public.

He is now starting the long winding road back to full health and had his first nourishment, a bowl of soup, tonight.

I am sure that you will all join me in wishing Pete (sorry, Mozza!) a full and speedy reciovery.

Please guys, take Mozza's advice and don't ignore the warnings!

I hope he makes a full recovery from majour opation to help along the way by getting rams tv so you can watch games togather.

Archived