Don't Ignore The Warnings

mozza

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the best, Mozza.

Glad you are on the road to recovery!

Thank you too for making people sit up and take notice.

I know I am not the only one who needs to heed this message and show more concern for their health and well being.

3 hours ago, mozza said:

I may post mildly graphic scenes occasionally, not trying to sensationalise anything, just warning those with weak tums to be aware.

Hi Mate,

If your saying you might post pics of your operation on here then can I respectfully ask you don’t, as it upsets our advertising bots.  We’ve had an instance before where we’ve had to pull pics because it’s offended google.

Pm them to anyone who wants to see them by all means.

56 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Hi Mate,

If your saying you might post pics of your operation on here then can I respectfully ask you don’t, as it upsets our advertising bots.  We’ve had an instance before where we’ve had to pull pics because it’s offended google.

Pm them to anyone who wants to see them by all means.

You want some? 

?

If offered a test take it. 

This condition did for my father. I was speaking to him on the phone. 2 hours later he was unwell, 4 hours later he had gone. This was before the days of routine testing.

I was tested (by ultrasound) and cleared. I expected that it would be a come back every 5 years thing but apparently once you are a certain age you are unlikely to further develop the condition.

Word of warning: when being tested do NOT make reference to being pregnant. The nurse said I was only number 745 to make that joke!

@mozza glad you got through ok. 2 Friends had this op and both are hale and hearty! 

2 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

If offered a test take it. 

This condition did for my father. I was speaking to him on the phone. 2 hours later he was unwell, 4 hours later he had gone. This was before the days of routine testing.

I was tested (by ultrasound) and cleared. I expected that it would be a come back every 5 years thing but apparently once you are a certain age you are unlikely to further develop the condition.

Word of warning: when being tested do NOT make reference to being pregnant. The nurse said I was only number 745 to make that joke!

@mozza glad you got through ok. 2 Friends had this op and both are hale and hearty! 

Cheers bud ?

35 minutes ago, mozza said:

I managed to squeeze a little fart out today, so that was good..

All good then ?.

The last time we spoke at a match , you were just getting over the stent thingy on your heart . I can remember the bruising where it went in on your wrist.

Get well soon mate !

8 minutes ago, ketteringram said:

All good then ?.

The last time we spoke at a match , you were just getting over the stent thingy on your heart . I can remember the bruising where it went in on your wrist.

Get well soon mate !

Cheers bud, yea 2016 versus Forest?  Wasn't it?

Archived